TRAC 69005 Deckboat 40 Auto Deploy Anchor Winch Lower and retrieve your anchor with ease using the automated TRAC Deckboat 40 Auto Deploy Anchor Winch. Here’s how it works: press and release...
TRAC G3 Fisherman 25 Anchor Winch
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
TRAC G3 Fisherman 25 Electric Anchor Winch
The TRAC Fisherman 25 Electric Anchor Winch is perfect for smaller fishing or deck boats to raise and lower your anchor with the press of a button. This winch will power up and down your anchor and has an anti-reverse internal clutch to prevent free-spooling. All TRAC Generation 3 anchor winches offer simple, smooth operation and provide excellent holding power. This winch features a high-efficiency 12-volt DC all-steel gear motor and uses less battery power than other makes. Additionally, the Fisherman 25 winch is designed with a sleek exterior case and has a new smaller footprint.
The TRAC Fisherman 25 Anchor Winch includes 100' of pre-wound double braid anchor rope, a circuit breaker, sealed membrane UP/DOWN switch, marine-grade battery wire, assembly hardware, and instructions. This winch is suitable for fishing boats up to 20'. The Fisherman 25 is backed by TRAC's 1 year manufacturers warranty.
- Provides excellent holding power
- Die-cast aluminum gearbox
- 68 mm heavy-duty DC motor
- Smaller footprint than competitors
- Sleek exterior case design
- Separated davit/roller
- 1 Year warranty
- Suggested Boat Size: Up to 20'
- Rope Capacity: 5mm x 100 ft, 6mm x 90 ft
- Anchor Deployment: Power Down
- Max Rode Weight: 25 lbs.
- Rope Speed Up: 70 FPM
- Switch Functions: Power UP / DOWN
- Amp Draw @ 12V: 8-10 Amps
- Winch Dimensions: 9" L x 9" W x 6" H
- Deck Space Used: 16" L x 9" W
Replaces old TRAC part number T10108-G3
Click here to download Trac Fisherman 25 Anchor Winch Manual
How To Install a TRAC Fisherman 25 Anchor Winch
Protect yourself and others by observing all safety information listed on the instructions.
Tools Required for Installation
- Electric Drill
- 5/16’’ (7.9mm) Drill Bit
- 9/16’’ (14mm) Socket and Driver
- Adjustable (Crescent style) Wrench
- Phillips Screw Driver
Materials Required for Installation:
- Winch and Anchor Roller (included)
- Seven 8mm bolts, washers and nuts (included) – Longer bolts may be required if your deck is very thick.
- Shackle for anchor attachment (included)
- River or Mushroom anchor (not included – 20 lbs. recommended with a short shank).
- Battery Wire and Circuit Breaker (included)
Installing Anchor Winch on Boat Deck:
- The anchor winch can be installed on the fore (front) or the aft (rear) of the boat.
- Locate anchor roller on deck in desired location.
- The anchor roller must be located at the edge of the deck and must be extended over the edge to allow the anchor to clear the deck when it is docked in the anchor roller.
- Look below the deck and check for any obstructions underneath the desired anchor roller location.
- Make sure there is enough space for the winch to be placed in-line with rope spool centered on the anchor roller.
- Remove the 2 Phillips head screws in the rear of the davit assembly to expose the mounting holes. Using a marker, mark the anchor roller and winch mounting holes on the deck.
- Remove anchor roller and drill the holes.
- Secure the anchor roller to the deck using three 8mm bolts, nuts and washers.
- Place winch on boat deck and align the center of the rope spool with the center of the anchor roller.
- Look below the deck and check for any obstructions underneath the desired anchor winch mounting location.
- To expose the mounting holes, remove the four Phillips head screws that hold the cover on the winch frame and disconnect the white connector for the switch.
- Mark and drill the holes. There are four 8mm bolt mounting holes and a hole for the battery lead wires.
- Place the anchor winch in position and bolt to the deck. Use fender washers and/or marine plywood under the deck to ensure the greatest strength and to spread the load.
- Do not use wire sizes smaller than 14 AWG with 105 degree C rated insulation.
- The wires and switch are all properly connected.
- You will need to route the battery wires from the winch to battery and connect the RED positive (+) wire to the silver post on the circuit breaker.
- The small hole on the buss bar (flat stamped metal part with two holes) is attached to the colored post on the circuit breaker and the large hole on the buss bar is attached to the battery positive terminal.
- The BLACK negative (-) wire is attached to the battery negative terminal.
- Attach the shackle to the anchor shank eye.
- Tie the rope to the anchor shackle.
Anchor Winch Operation:
- To lower the anchor press and hold the button with the arrow which points down. Release the button when you wish to stop letting rope out.
- To raise the anchor, press and hold the button with the arrow which points up. Release the button when the anchor is docked or when you wish to stop the retrieval of the anchor.
Click here to download Fisherman 25 Installation Parameters
Information sourced from the TRAC Fisherman 25 Installation and Operating User Manual.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Anchor Mate
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
TRAC Gen3 Anchor Winch 2nd Switch Kit The TRAC Gen3 2nd Switch Kit can be installed at the helm or wherever you choose and provides a second option for control of the electric anchor winch. The...
TRAC Gen3 Anchor Winch Wireless Remote Kit The TRAC Gen3 Winch Wireless Remote Kit allows push-button anchor winch operation from any location. The wireless remote clips into a handy storage bracket...
TRAC Gen3 Anchor Winch Mounting Plate This TRAC Gen3 Anchor Winch Mounting Plate features 4 winch bolt holes along with an extra hole that can be used for battery wire routing in some...
TRAC Angler 30 Auto Deploy Anchor Winch With the touch of a button (press and release), the anchor is powered down smoothly and quietly, while you go about your boating activity. When the...
TRAC StrikeZone 25 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch The TRAC StrikeZone 25 Anchor Winch is designed for use with mushroom and river anchors up to 25 lbs making it ideal for use aboard small fishing craft...
CE Smith 27671 Pontoon Bunk Board Guide On Perfect for bunk style pontoon trailers, with either a box, channel, or I-beams up to 3" wide by 4-1/4" tall. Never worry about damaging your boat while...
TRAC 7-Liter Marine Fluid/Oil Change Pump The TRAC 7-Liter Fluid/Marine Oil Change Pump is intended to be used for oil changes and the removal of coolant, fuel, and transmission fluids. As with any...
CIPA Concept II 4" x 8" Marine Mirror CIPA's Concept II Marine Mirror features a 4 x 8 inch OE grade shatterproof convex safety glass mirror surface to provide added safety and situational awareness...
CE Smith Post-Style Boat Trailer Guides CE Smith's boat trailer guides make it easier to see the end of the trailer while on the road or when loading or unloading. The guides protect your craft...