FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
TRAC G3 Pontoon 35 Electric Anchor Winch
The TRAC Pontoon 35 Anchor Winch allows you to raise and lower your anchor with the press of a button! TRAC's line of Generation 3 anchor winches offer simple, smooth operation and provide excellent holding power. This anchor winch features a high-efficiency 12-volt DC all steel gear motor that uses less battery power than other makes. This winch has power up/down switch functions and utilizes an anti-reverse internal clutch to prevent free-spooling. Other great features include an integrated anchor davit and a die-cast aluminum gearbox.
The TRAC Pontoon 35 Anchor Winch includes 100' of pre-wound double braid anchor rope, a circuit breaker, sealed membrane UP/DOWN switch, marine-grade battery wire, assembly hardware, and instructions. This winch is suitable for applications requiring heavier anchors, up to 35 lbs. and is ideal for pontoon boats of all sizes. The Pontoon 35 is backed by TRAC's 1 year manufacturers warranty.
- Provides excellent holding power
- Integrated anchor davit/roller
- Die-cast aluminum gearbox
- 68 mm heavy-duty DC motor
- Smaller footprint than competitors
- Sleek exterior case design
- 1 Year warranty
- Suggested Boat Size: Up to 24'
- Rope Capacity: 5mm x 100 ft, 6mm x 90 ft
- Anchor Deployment: Power Down
- Max Rode Weight: 35 lbs.
- Rope Speed Up: 70 FPM
- Switch Functions: Power UP / DOWN
- Amp Draw @ 12V: 10-12 Amps
- Winch Dimensions: 18" L x 9" W x 6" H
- Deck Space Used: 18" L x 9" W
Replaces old TRAC part number T10109-G3
How to Install a TRAC Gen3 Pontoon 35 Anchor Winch
Protect yourself and others by observing all safety information listed on the instructions.
Tools Required for Installation
- Electric Drill
- 5/16’’ (7.9mm) Drill Bit
- Electrical Terminal Crimping Tool
- Adjustable Wrench
- Phillips Screw Driver
Materials Required for Installation
- Winch and Anchor Roller (included)
- Seven 8mm bolts, washers and nuts (included) – Longer bolts may be required if your deck is very thick.
- Shackle for anchor attachment (included)
- Anchor (not included – up to 30lb. (13.6 kg))
- Battery Wire and Circuit Breaker (included)
INSTALLING ANCHOR WINCH ON BOAT DECK
- The anchor winch can be installed on the fore (front) or the aft (rear) of the boat.
- Locate anchor roller and winch on deck in desired location. The anchor roller must be located at the edge of the deck and must be extended over the edge to allow the anchor to clear the deck when it is docked in the anchor roller.
- Look below the deck and check for any obstructions underneath the desired anchor roller and winch locations. Make sure there is enough space for the rope spool on the winch to be centered on the anchor roller.
- Using a marker, mark the anchor roller and winch mounting holes on the deck.
Note: There are several bolt holes in winch frame to choose from. The easiest to use are the 4 slots (2 on each end of the frame). There are also holes for the battery lead wires so you can route the wires through the deck id you desire.
- Remove winch and anchor roller. Drill the holes. Bolt to deck. Use fender washers and/or marine plywood under the deck to ensure the greatest strength and to spread the load.
- Do not use wire sizes smaller than 14 AWG with 105 degree C rated insulation.
- The wires and switch are all properly connected.
- You will need to route the battery wires from the winch to battery and connect the RED positive (+) wire to the silver post on the circuit breaker.
- The small hole on the buss bar (flat stamped metal part with two holes) is attached to the colored post on the circuit breaker and the large hole on the buss bar is attached to the battery positive terminal.
- The BLACK negative (-) wire is attached to the battery negative terminal.
- Attach the shackle to the anchor shank eye.
- Tie the rope to the anchor shackle.
ANCHOR WINCH OPERATION
- To lower the anchor press and hold the switch in the “down” position for a few seconds and release the switch.
- The anchor will freefall to the lake or river bottom.
- Allow the boat to drift and pull additional rope out of the winch.
- To stop the rope from coming out of the winch, press the switch UP button for a couple seconds. This will lock the spool and keep it from letting more rope out.
- To raise the anchor, press and hold the switch in the “up” position.
Information sourced from the TRAC Pontoon Coastal Anchor Winch User Manual.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Anchor Mate
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Worth AnchorMate II Set Anchor Control System Known as the ‘big brother’ to the original Anchormate, the Worth AnchorMate II is designed to support heavier anchors on larger boats. The...
Worth AnchorMate Anchor Reel Anchor Control System Anchor control systems can be used to store your anchor lines and anchor systems. These systems are designed to help in anchoring and provide a...