Trac Submersible Thru-Hull Pump 600 GPH
The Trac Submersible Thru-Hull Pump 600 GPH is a self-priming, 12V centrifugal pump, ideal for all watercrafts. Designed for easy installation and retrofitting. This pump features a cartridge style pump head.
Pump body accepts 3/4" screw-on outlets to allow ease of installation. The universal strainer base in connection-compatible, and is able to fit: Attwood Tsunami, Rule, Johnson/Mayfair catridge pumps. Screw mounting holes match Rule and Attwood Tsunami.
Each outlet has an O-ring for easy manuverability without stripping.
- Ignition protected
- Low power draw
- Runs dry without damage
- 3 year warranty
- 3/4" Dia. Outlet = 600 GPH
- 5 Amp Fuse - 12V DC
- 2.8A @ 13.6V DC
Meets ABYC, Coast Guard and ISO marine standards.
HOW TO INSTALL TRAC THRU-HULL PUMPS
- Locate a spot where you want to drill a hole for installing the pump.
- Make sure the location is below the waterline when the boat is not moving.
- Look both inside and outside the boat at the installation location to make sure there is enough room for the pump and fittings.
- Drill a 1” diameter hole.
- Place the white rubber gasket on the threaded fitting and slide the threaded fitting through the hole.
- The pump should be on the inside of the boat and the white rubber gasket should be between the pump and the boat.
- Apply pipe tape to the threads then screw the nut on and hand tighten.
- Point the pump output nozzle up. Tighten the nut on the fitting on the outside of the boat.
- The nut should be tight enough to seal, but do not over tighten.
- A marine-grade silicon sealant can be used to seal the hole that is drilled and to seal around the nut.
- Use a saw to remove the excess length of the threaded fitting.
- Push the strainer screen into the end of the fitting on the outside of the boat.
- Use 16 gauge or heavier marine wire.
- Connect the brown wire to a suitable switch.
- Connect the switch to fuse. Use the proper size fuse and fuse holder.
- See pump head for recommended fuse rating.
- Connect the fuse to the positive (+) side of the battery.
- Connect the black wire to the negative (-) side of the battery.
- Connect a suitable hose to the thru-hull pump. Use a clamp to secure the hose to the pump. Make sure that the hose runs uphill, or rises, to the control valve on the livewell.
- Connect the hose to the control valve and secure with a clamp.
Keep all wire connections above highest possible water level. Seal all wire connections and ends with liquid electrical tape or heat shrink splices to prevent corrosion.
The pump is located below the water line. Water can enter the boat if the clamps are not tightened properly.
- The boat must be at rest to fill the livewell.
- Turn the pump on and open the control valve on the livewell.
- The livewell will fill until the water runs out of the overflow pipe.
- The pump can be left running for a continuous flow of fresh water.
- The livewell control calve must be closed when pump is not running.
Information sourced from the Trac Thru-Hull Pumps Installation and Operation Instructions.
3 Year Warranty
Customers also viewed