Tuff Coat Rubberized Non-Skid Marine Deck Coating - Gallon Tuff Coat is a high-performance, non-skid polyurethane safety coating that works to effectively coat and weatherproof a variety of surfaces...Choose Options
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Tuff-Coat Water-Based Primer for Aluminum & Steel
TuffCoat's Aluminum & Steel Primer is a single-component water-based primer that is compatible with most high-performance finish coatings. This pre-mixed primer is designed specially for metal surfaces and provides excellent adhesion.
- Water Borne
- Low VOC
- Excellent Adhesion
- Finish: Matte
- Color: Pink
- Application Temperature: 55 Degrees Fahrenheit minimum - 95 Degrees Fahrenheit maximum
- Recommended Spreading Rate: Wet Mils: 4.0 | Dry Mils: 3.0
- Coverage: Approx. 250 sq. ft. / Gal. | 65 sq. ft. / Qt.
Application Instructions for Tuff-Coat Primer for Metals:
Approximate Drying Schedule
- To Touch: 1 hour
- To Top Coat: 1-4 hours, not to exceed 48 hours
- To Cure: 48 hours maximum. If maximum recoat time is exceeded, abrade surface before recoating.
- All surfaces must be clean and dry. Remove all loose particles, grease, or oily residues.
- Remove rust or paint by sandblasting, power brushing, or hand wire brushing before primer is applied.
- Spray application is recommended. Limited applications can be applied by brush or roller.
- Brush: Nylon/Polyester
- Roller: 3/8" woven with phenolic core
- Squeegee: Flat, rubber
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Pettit Vivid Ablative Antifouling Boat Paint When it comes to bottom paints, Pettit leads the way in innovation and high-quality bottom paints. They are committed to providing their customers with...Choose Options
Pettit Aluma Protect Epoxy Barrier Coat Marine Primer For Aluminum Hulls Aluma Protect is a 2 part strontium chromate primer designed to form the ideal barrier coat over roughed bare aluminum. This...Choose Options
Pettit Rustlok Steel Anti-Corrosive Paint Pettit Rustlok is a one package moisture cured polyurethane coating designed for application over any steel or cast iron surface, including galvanized and...Choose Options
Pettit EZ Prime High Build Topside Undercoater Pettit EZ Prime is a high-build formula that dries quickly and is easy to sand. This undercoater should be used as a base coat whenever the surface...Choose Options