FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Yeti Roadie 20 Cooler
NLA - Replaced by the Roadie 24 Cooler [Click Here]
The YETI Roadie 20 Cooler is designed to keep food cool and wholesome on recreational boating or fishing outings. Constructed with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as the YETI Tundra ice chests, this personal cooler features a heavy-duty stainless grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. There are many practical uses for this small cooler. Take it with you to the job site, or down to your favorite fishing hole or any outdoor activity. When your destination is a backyard barbecue or restaurant? The Roadie cooler is the ideal size to bring to a potluck and its no-sweat design is a vast improvement over restaurant take-home containers. YETI recommends filling your cooler with as much ice as possible. Ideally you want to have an ice to contents ratio of at least 2:1.
- Rotomolded Construction: makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Permafrost Insulation: keeps food cold and safe to consume
- No-Sweat Design: keeps the Yeti dry on the outside
- Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet: ensures your cooler stays put
- Vortex Drain System: a quick twist drains ice melt
Length: 20" Width: 13 3/8" Height: 14 3/8" - 16 pounds
Ice Retention Tips
Tips from YETI to Maximize Ice Retention in the YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
- Pre-cool your YETI Cooler
- A cooler is designed to insulate, which means it will retain heat as well as cold. If your cooler is stored in a hot place, such as a warm garage or hot vehicle, a significant amount of ice will be wasted cooling the cooler itself.
- Feeeze or pre-chill contents
- Chilling or freezing contents before you load them into your cooler will extend ice retention. It takes over 1 lb. of ice to cool a six-pack of canned beverages that started at room temperature.
- Use cold, sub-zero ice
- Cold, sub-zero ice is relatively dry to the touch and will last substantially longer than "warm" ice, which is typically wet and dripping with water.
- Use as much ice as possible
- Ideally, you want to have a 2:1 ice to contents ratio. The more ice, the better.
- Consider using dry ice
- Dry ice provides 3x the cooling power of regular ice, leaving more room for contents. YETI coolers are designed to stand up to the extreme cold temperature of dry ice.
Ideal Yeti Ice Configuration:
(1) 4lb. Yeti Ice
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
Customers Also Viewed
Yeti Tundra Cooler Seat Cushion - Camo Max 4 Convert your Yeti Tundra Cooler to a seat with a Yeti Cooler Seat Cushion in Camo Max 4. Installation is easy - screw the included studs into the cooler...Add to Cart