Pettit Specialty Tie Coat Metal Primer
Pettit's Tie Coat Primer is a general purpose, chlorinated rubber primer for use on metal surfaces and as a tie coat between different types of coatings. This versatile product can be used successfully above and below the waterline. When used over Pettit Metal Primer, it forms an excellent, easy to use system for use on all underwater running gear. It is compatible with all Pettit antifouling bottom paints and Pettit, Z*Spar, and Shipendec topside paints.
- Can be used as a metal primer or as a tie coat.
- Compatible with all Pettit antifouling bottom paints as well as all Pettit topside paints.
- Smooth finish provides an excellent bonding surface for topcoats.
- Recommended above and below the waterline.
- Finish: Flat
- Coverage: 225 sq. ft/gal. (spray)
- 280 sq. ft/gal. (brush or roller)
- Number of Coats: One or two
***WILL SHIP GROUND ONLY TO THE CONTINENTAL 48 STATES ONLY***
Customers also viewed