Bennett BOLT Electric Fixed Upper Hinge Actuator
Bennett BOLT Electric Actuators feature superior seal design inspired by over 50 years of Bennett's proven success in hydraulic trimming techniques.
- Robust, water-tight black nylon actuator provides trouble-free operation for years to come
- Wires and seals completely protected from harsh marine environment, preventing problematic leakage and marine growth
- Installation is fast and simple without the need to assemble the actuator yourself
How to Install Your Bennett BOLT Electric Actuator
- Carefully insert the end of the electrical wires through the transom hole.
- Apply 3M 5200 waterproof sealant on the mounting surface and around the wiring of the new actuator.
- Mount the upper hinge of the new actuator to the transom using the supplied #14 x 1-1/2" screws with a #3 Phillips head screw driver.
- Install the lower hinge to the actuator using the supplied stainless steel pin.
- Mount the trim tab to the lower hinge of the new actuator using the (2) 1/4-20 x 3/4" supplied screws using a #2 Phillips head screw driver.
- Install the wiring connector onto the wires.