CE Smith Short Bunk-Style Carpeted Boat Trailer Guides CE Smith Short Bunk-Style Trailer Guides make loading and unloading your boat easy. These carpeted trailer guide ons provide proper center...
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
CE Smith 5' Bunk Board Style Boat Guide-Ons
CE Smith carpeted bunk boards provide proper center loading of your boat even under high wind conditions. These bunk board guide-ons can be adjusted to accommodate your boat and trailer. The pre-galvanized steel support poles mount horizontally on either side of your trailer's frame rail. Ther pre-galvanized steel parts have been stamped from a thin sheet of steel and are rust and corrosion-resistant. Their installation is quick and easy: simply slide the posts into the boat guide supports, then secure the posts to the correct distance recommended for your craft. The bunk boards are then tilted to conform to the shape of your boat's hull. When installation is complete, the guides will help to center your boat during loading more easily and will hold the boat more securely while trailering.
CE Smith Bunk Board Guide-Ons Features:
- Easy installation
- Durable no-sway mounting
- Long-lasting, corrosion-resistant, galvanized metal construction.
- 1-1/2"-square pre-galvanized uprights, install at a 75-degree angle.
- 2" x 4" x 60" boards tilt to hug the hull and are covered with high grade marine carpet.
- Bunk boards measure 21"-high with adjustment out to 13" from frame on each side
- Can be mounted on top of frame for additional stabilizing height.
- Kit includes mounting hardware to fit frames up to 3"-Wide x 4-1/4"-High
- Made in the U.S.A.
How to Install CE Smith Bunk Board Style Guide-Ons
Installation Note: Bunk board guide-ons are most helpful when fitted close to the boat and mounted as far to the rear of the trailer as possible.
- Avoiding possible interference issues, select the best four upright mounting locations for installation.
- At each selected mounting location, loosely assemble a bracket using one straight U-bolt and one formed U-bolt.
- Slide all four uprights into brackets; make sure the end with holes is up.
- Continue tightening U-bolts until the uprights are loosely seated and level on the frame.
- Note: Uprights should be standing about 4" from the boat
- Hold a bunk board between the upright and the boat. Select and mark the position where the swivel brackets will be screwed to the bunkhead.
- Hold one piece in place, lay the bunk board on the floor and screw the bracket to the bunk board.
- Return bunk boards to the uprights. Position and hold the second swivel bracket, then lay the board on the floor install using included screws.
- Return the bunk board to the uprights and bolt the swivel brackets to the uprights.
- Make fit adjustments and make sure the alignment is straight.
- Fully tighten all hardware, finish by pounding end plugs into the top of the uprights.
- Repeat for the other side of the bunk board guide-ons.
Click to Download CE Smith Bunk Board Style Guide-Ons Installation Instructions
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
- Guide Ons & Pads
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
CE Smith Roller Style Boat Trailer Guide-On Makes boat loading easier with the CE Smith Roller-Style Trailer Guide-On. These smooth rolling guides assist in centering the boat onto the trailer. This...
CE Smith Boat Trailer Guides - Lighted Post-Style Lighted guide-on posts are boat trailer guides that make it easy to load your boat onto your trailer, as well as safer to transport your craft after...
CE Smith Post-Style Boat Trailer Guides CE Smith's boat trailer guides make it easier to see the end of the trailer while on the road or when loading or unloading. The guides protect your craft...
Special new 2-piece mounting bracket for I-Beam trailers. Fits up to 4" wide I-Beam. 75" Height for better visibility. Can be mounted under or top of frame. Includes mounting hardware. *Picture is...
CE Smith 60" Post Guide On with I-Beam Mounting Kit These 60" beams help you keep track of your trailer when underwater when loading your boat. Specifically designed for I-beam trailers and boat...
SeaSense Boat Trailer Guide-On Kit When backing up one of your biggest investments to your favorite trailer and transport, you will want a visual aid that you can count on. These boat trailer...
Tie Down 86105 Adjustable PVC Boat Trailer Guides Make loading and unloading your boat easier with Tie Down Adjustable Boat Trailer Guides. These guides are galvanized for long lasting protection...
Tie Down Floating Boat Trailer Guide Post The Tie Down Floating Boat Trailer Guide Post makes loading and unloading your boat trailer easy. These floating posts feature the ability to adjust the...
CE Smith 27671 Pontoon Bunk Board Guide On Perfect for bunk style pontoon trailers, with either a box, channel, or I-beams up to 3" wide by 4-1/4" tall. Never worry about damaging your boat while...