Crooked Creek Custom SUP Paddle Kit
Crooked Creek SUP Custom Paddle Shaft is designed to be custom cut for an exact fit!
- Lightweight Aluminum Shaft
- Reinforced, Low Flex (Glass-filled Polypropylene Blade) for Durability
- Comfortable Hybrid Grip to support the full palm and promote a more natural hand and wrist motion
- Blade Dimensions (L x W) – 18.1″ (46 cm) x 8.5″ (21.5 cm)
- Shaft Diameter – 1.14″ (29 mm)
- One piece starts at 86”
- 2 Year Warranty
- Full Paddle
- Tube Cutter
- Sandpaper for smoothing edges
- Measure to fit your size and paddling style
- Attach Grip
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT SIZE CROOKED CREEK SUP PADDLE
- A general guide to determine length, start with your height then add inches based on the water conditions or your style of paddling:
- 8” for surf – a shorter paddle will be less cumbersome for surf.
- 10” for flat water/touring – comfortable length for general paddling
- 12” for racing – a longer paddle will offer a better position for greater power and more range.
- Another quick option is to raise your arm over your head. The paddle length should be selected with a little bend in your elbow when your arm is extended up to the grip of the paddle.
- Make sure you measure the total length of the paddle from the tip of the blade to the top of the grip.
Information sourced from the Crooked Creek Paddles Sizing Guide
2 Year Warranty
Customers also viewed