Fulton Single Speed Trailer Winch 1100 lbs.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Fulton 142100 Single Speed Trailer Winch 1100 lbs.
Fulton Single Speed Trailer Winches are designed to meet your toughest pulling demands. This trailer winch has a 1100 pound capacity and features a ZMAX 600 zinc finish for superior corrosion resistance. This winch has a solid drum gear construction that delivers smooth cranking an durability. Additionally, Fulton single speed winches come with factory lubricated drive systems.
- Single speed winch
- 2-Way ratchet with neutral pawl
- Factory lubricated drive systems
- Solid drum gear construction
- ZMAX 600 clear zinc finish
- 5 Year limited warranty
- Strap and rope sold separately
- Capacity: 1,100 lbs.
- Handle length: 7"
- Max Mechanical Advance: 43:1
- Recommended Rope: 30' x 5/16"
- Recommended Strap: 20' x 2"
- Recommended Strap Bolt Sizes: 1/4" x 2-1/2" Grade 5
Replacement Handle: FUL-501107
How to Select a Trailer Pulling Winch
To Select Winch Capacity:
- Minimum winch capacity = Maximum weight of boat including motor, fuel, gear ÷ 2
- Boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 2,800 lbs.
- 2,800 ÷ 2 - 1,400 lbs.
- Select a winch rated at 1,500 lbs.
- If shallow water or steep inclined launches are expected to be used, ÷ maximum weight by 1.5
- Boat, motor, fuel, gear weight = 3,100 lbs.
- 3,100 ÷ 1.5 = 2,067 lbs.
- Select winch rated at 2,600 lbs.
Information sourced from the manufacturer - Fulton.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Winches & Jacks
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Fulton 142001 Single Speed Trailer Winch 900 lbs. Fulton manufactures a full line of single speed winches designed to meet your toughest pulling demands. Their winches feature efficient gear ratios,...Add to Cart