Maxwell Marine RC6 Vertical Windlass
The all new stainless steel RC6 fully automatic rope/chain windlass is designed to effortlessly retrieve and deploy 6mm/7mm (1/4”) chain spliced to 12mm (1/2”) three strand or 8-brait (plait) rope. An inexpensive, high performance and great looking windlass; the RC6 is built for durability and years of trouble free use.
The RC6 has been designed with the smaller, trailer boat market in mind. The RC6 is a Low Profile unit.
Wave Design™ Chainwheel
The new and revolutionary patented Wave Design™ chainwheel is able to accommodate a wide range of chain pitch differences, within the specified chain size diameters, suitable for use with the RC8 Series.This patented rope.chain wheel incorporates two unique design concepts that greatly improve the handling and control of the rope/chain spliced rode. The outer ribs of the chainwheel are angled slighly forward, ensuring that the rope and the chain are smoothly guided in the wheel during anchor retrieval.
- The RC6 features Maxwell’s revolutionary, and patented, new Wave Design™ chainwheel.
- The RC8 works just as effectively with all-chain rodes.
- Every Maxwell automatic rope/chain windlass comes complete with all the necessary components for fully automatic dual direction control in a competitively priced package.
- Maximum Pull 770lbs.
- Static Hold 1540 lbs.
- Chain Short Link 1/4" (6mm/7mm)
- Rope Size (3 strand or 8 plait) 1/2" (12mm)
- Chain Speed 79 ft/min
- Rope Speed 69 ft/min
- Power Supply 12V or 24V
- Motor Power 500W
- RC6 Windlass
- Dual direction solenoid pack
- Circuit breaker / isolator panel
- Up/down remote control panel
- Emergency crank / clutch release handle
Customers also viewed