Moeller Aluminum Anti-Siphon Barb 3/8 x 3/8
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Moeller Marine 033802-10 Aluminum Anti-Siphon Barb
- Anti-siphon valves, are required by Federal Law and the USCG on all permanent fuel tank installations.
- Use 15 (Brass) calibrated for HP 200 & above and 30 (Aluminum) calibrated for HP below 200 HP.
- Deliver Coat Guard/industry standard anti-siphon protection on all gasoline-powered boats.
- Combines anti-siphon protection with a convenient hose barb design.
- 3/8" Barb
- 3/8 NPT Threading
- Calibrated for HP below 200
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Fuel Hoses
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Moeller Brass Anti-Siphon Barb 3/8" NPT x 3/8" Barb This must-have Moeller valve meets ABYC H-24 requirements and provides anti-siphon protection. The Moeller Brass Anti-Siphon Valve delivers Coast...Add to Cart