Moeller Aluminum Anti-Siphon Barb
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Moeller Marine 033801-10 Aluminum Anti-Siphon Barb
- Anti-siphon valves, are required by Federal Law and the USCG on all permanent fuel tank installations.
- 30 Calibration for HP below 200 HP.
- Yields 30" vertical height protection.
- Deliver Coat Guard/industry standard anti-siphon protection on all gasoline-powered boats.
- Combines anti-siphon protection with a convenient hose barb design.
- 3/8" Barb
- 1/4 NPT Threadding
- 30 Calibration
- Calibrated for HP below 200
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Fuel Hoses
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Moeller Marine Swingarm Electric Fuel Sending Units These Moeller Swingarm Fuel Sending Units gather fuel level information from a float which is read on a dash-mounted gauge. These units have been...Choose Options