Starbrite Fabric Waterproofing With PTEF
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Starbrite Fabric Waterproofing with PTEF
From boat covers to bimini tops, Starbrite Waterproofing with PTEF restores water repellency to virtually all marine fabrics. It is also an easy and effective way to waterproof car covers, tents, tarps, foul weather gear, convertible tops and more. Starbrite Waterproofing is recommended for use on new fabrics to extend their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture as well as UV rays. Just spray the fabric to be restored, and allow it to dry for six (6) hours before use. Always apply outdoors, be sure to wear mouth and nose protection to avoid inhaling the solution.
- For boat covers, bimini tops, sail covers, clothing and tents.
- Safe for use on all marine fabrics, including Sunbrella.
- Does not change the color or feel of fabric.
- 22 oz - approximately 80 square feet
- 1 Gallon - approximately 465 square feet
How to Use Starbrite Waterproofing with PTEF:
- If surface to be waterproofed is dirty or stained, clean it with Star brite Sail & Canvas Cleaner. Fabric to be treated must be dry.
- Apply enough Waterproofing with sprayer, brush or sponge to thoroughly wet top surface. Take care to avoid overspray, drips or penetration onto surfaces not being treated.
- Allow treated item to dry for 6 hours before using. Do not fold or store treated item until dry. Use only in a well ventilated area.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type: