Starbrite Salt Off With PTEF
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Starbrite Salt Off With PTEF Concentrate
Salt Off Protector with PTEF is specifically formulated to quickly and effectively remove salt deposits from metal, fiberglass, plastic or painted surfaces. It contains special PTEF polymers that bond to the treated surface to help prevent the formation of future deposits. Depending on the application, Salt Off can be sprayed directly onto the surface to be treated and then rinsed with fresh water, or simply left in place.
The formula is safe for use on all boats, vehicles, trailers, marine parts, engines, fishing and dive gear and more. It will not etch, stain or otherwise damage metal or plastic surfaces. It is ideal for removing salt water deposits from boats and fishing gear, as well as for protecting cars or trailers from the damage caused by exposure to road salt. Salt Off is also very effective at protecting marine engines used in salt water; when used with the Salt Off Applicator, it will flush deposits from the engine’s cooling system to help insure maximum performance and service life. The Applicator can also be used to more easily apply Salt Off to large areas.
- Removes salt deposits from all marine surfaces.
- Use as a motor flush in I/O and outboard engines.
- Rinses away salt buildup on hulls, decks, rails, towers, trailers, diving equipment, rods, reels and more.
How to Use Starbrite Salt Off Concentrate
To Remove Salt Deposits From Exterior Surfaces & Gear
- Fill dispenser cup from the Salt Off applicator with Salt Off Concentrate.
- Attach one end of applicator to a garden hose and the other end to a trigger-type watering nozzle.
- Ensure black knob on the applicator is in the "On" position and the blue knob is in the "Mixture" position.
- Thoroughly saturate all surfaces that need to be treated, allowing Salt Off to soak in for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stubborn deposits may require light brushing.
- Rinse with fresh water and allow treated surfaces to air dry.
To Treat Items by Immersing
- Add 2 to 4 fl. oz. of Salt Off Concentrate per 1 gallon of fresh water.
- Immerse item to be treated for several minutes.
- Rinse with fresh water and allow to air dry.
To Flush Inboard and Outboard Engines
- Fill dispenser cup with Salt Off Concentrate.
- Attach one end of applicator to a garden hose and the other end to a flushing unit.
- Ensure black knob on the applicator is in the "On" position and the blue knob is on the "Water Only" position.
- Run the engine to reach normal operating temperature.
- Once operating temperature has been reached, turn off the engine and turn the blue knob to "Mixture". Verify the solution is flowing.
- Restart the engine and allow the engine to run until dispenser cup is clear and the product has been used up.
- Salt Off's coating will protect the engine against future rust and corrosion.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Motor Flusher
Customers Also Viewed
Starbrite Non-Skid Deck Cleaner with PTEF Starbrite Non-Skid Deck Cleaner with PTEF is great for cleaning your entire boat. This cleaner does not remove wax. Its biodegradable formula cleans dirt...Choose Options
T-H Marine Quick Flush Outboard Flush Kit The T-H Marine Quick Flush Outboard flush Kit provides a quick and easy way to flush any outboard equipped with a flushing port. Use the Quick Flush to...Choose Options
Starbrite Premium Marine Polish With PTEF Premium Marine Polish with PTEF is simply the best polish you can buy. The PTEF polymers provide unmatched protection against UV rays, seal the surface to...Choose Options