Starbrite Ultimate Xtreme Protectant Starbrite Ultimate Xtreme Protectant is formulated to create a barrier against UV exposure and weather. It can also be used as a waterless detailer to remove...
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Starbrite Premium Marine Polish With PTEF
Premium Marine Polish with PTEF is simply the best polish you can buy. The PTEF polymers provide unmatched protection against UV rays, seal the surface to repel stains and deliver a deep, long-lasting gloss. Application is simple, whether by hand or with a buffer; apply, let dry to a haze and wipe off. Use once per year to keep new and restored boats looking their best. Ideal for all fiberglass, metal, glass or painted surfaces. Note: if surface is oxidized or hazy, use One Step Heavy Duty Cleaner Wax with PTEF.
- The ultimate protection for fiberglass, metal & painted surfaces.
- UV inhibitors help stop fading and oxidation.
- For medium to heavy oxidation, use Premium Cleaner Wax.
- Maximum UV Protection & Shine.
- Increases Hull Speed.
- PTEF is the slickest, non-stick material ever developed - it repels water and oil based stains and deposits, making future cleanup quick and easy.
- Specially formulated for use on fiberglass, metal, plexiglass and painted surfaces and can be applied over old wax or polish.
- Lasts up to 4 to 5 times longer than other marine waxes.
- PTEF is Star brite's registered trademark name for polytetraflouroethylene.
How to Use Starbrite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF
- Before polishing, wash surface to remove grit and dirt.
- Shake bottle well.
- Apply evenly with a clean cloth to a small area in a circular motion while polish is wet.
- Star brite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF will quickly dry to a haze.
- Wipe off haze using another clean, dry cloth.
- For best results, apply a second coat within 30 days.
- Two applications will provide exceptional protection against fading, chalking, rust, corrosion and general degradation.
- Oil, dirt and salt will not stick to the super slick surface and can usually be washed off with boat wash and water.
NOTE: If surface to be treated is faded, chalking or oxidized, first use Star brite Premium Cleaner Wax with PTEF to restore the finish.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Google Product Type:
Customers Also Viewed
Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF - 16 oz. This Starbrite Ultimate Aluminum Boat Polish w/ PTEF is formulated to preserve the finish of aluminum pontoon boats, jon boats and canoes. It...
Starbrite Star-Tron Fuel Treatment Starbrite's StarTron fuel system additive resolves most fuel-related engine issues. StarTron is a multi-functional additive that allows marine engines to start...
TACO Adjustable Rod Holder ShadeFin Mount This adjustable rod holder is a mount for use with TACO ShadeFin boat shades. The mount is able to drop into a firmly welded T-top rod holder then secured...
Springfield Marine KingPin Adjustable Threaded Anodized Seat Post Features: Anodized finish Manually adjusts Adjusts in 1 inch increments Posi-Lock lever secures post Adjustable from 22" -...
Springfield Marine Threaded KingPin 23-1/4" - 29-1/2" Adjustable Power Boat Stand Up Post Features: 5" x 5" bolt pattern Adjusts 23-1/4" - 29-1/2" 3° tilt Cast aluminum seat mount Powder...
Springfield Trac-Lock III Locking 2-3/8" Seat Swivel & Slide Features: Adds 1-1/4" to height of pedestal Self-lubricating pads High-strength aluminum slide Swivel rotates full...
Springfield Marine Trac-Lock III Locking Seat Swivel & Seat Slide Features: Large 7-1/4" x 13" Platform High-strength aluminum Powder coat corrosion 360° rotation Travels 5-1/4"...
Springfield Marine Kingpin Anodized 13" Threaded Post Features: Hefty 1-3/4 post Anodized Threaded Reinforcement ring Use with any Kingpin seat mount Use with any threaded Kingpin...
Springfield Marine Second Generation Fixed Height pedestal The Springfield Second Generation Fixed Height pedestal is made from anodized aluminum with high magnesium content. This adds corrosion...