Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound and Scratch Remover for Heavy Oxidation
Starbrite liquid formula rubbing compound designed for heavy duty applications. This compound restores original shine and color by removing chalk and oxidation from fiberglass, metal, and painted surfaces.
- Removes stains, heavy oxidation and scratches
- For fiberglass, metal and painted surfaces
- Convenient liquid formula
- Great for hand or buffer application
- Does not set up most rubbing compounds so removal is quick and easy
- Size: 16 oz.
- Wash surface to remove dirt and grime.
- Apply a small amount of Starbrite Liquid Rubbing Compound to the surface with a clean, dry cloth.
- Rub in a circular, overlapping motion with firm pressure while compound is wet. Rotate cloth frequently to prevent reapplication of removed oxidation.
- Let dry until a haze appears then buff with another clean, dry cloth.
- Do a small area at a time to ensure uniform cleaning.
- After original color and luster have been restored, it is recommended that the surface be sealed and shines with a polish.
Note: All rubbing compounds are abrasive and can scratch gelcoat, metal and painted surfaces.
Customers also viewed