FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
TRAC 3-Liter Fluid/Marine Oil Change Pump
This TRAC 3-Liter Fluid/Marine Oil Change Pump is designed to be used for oil changes and the removal of coolant, fuel and transmission fluid. Providing and easier, cleaner way to drain engines with hard-to-reach drain plugs, this fluid/marine oil change pump is perfect for any situation where draining is difficult. Use it to pump out bilge water and trapped fluids. With self-priming pumps, this marine oil change pump creates a powerful vacuum to remove almost any non-corrosive liquid.
- Ideal For Nearly All Forms of Fluid Extraction
- Clamp Holds Tubes For Tidy Storage
- Tank-Style Pumps with Two Different Sized Extraction Tubes
- Includes Cap, Adapters and Hoses
- For All Types of Motors, Watercraft and Vehicles
- Black Extraction Tube:
- Outer Diameter - 0.34 (11/32)"
- Length - 8'
- Clean Drain Tube:
- Inner Diameter - 0.50 (1/2)"
- Length - 8'
- Volume: 3 Liters (3.2 Quarts)
**Not for use with corrosive fluids, such as acids.
Replaces old TRAC part # T10063
How to Use TRAC 3-Liter Fluid/Oil Extractor
- Run engine for 10 minutes to warm oil to make it easier to pump. The oil should not be hot. Do not extract hot oil.
- Turn off engine and remove engine dipstick.
- Insert black tube into dipstick tube until it stops going in (reaches bottom of crank case).
- Attach Rubber Tube Coupler to pump inlet and push black tube end into the coupler about an inch.
- Actuate pump handle for about 20 seconds. This will create a vacuum on the tank and begin to draw the oil into the tank.
- Every few minutes you may need to actuate the pump for another 20 seconds to keep the vacuum strong.
- When the oil is completely pumped out, the vacuum will be released when air enters the black tube.
- If the tank is full, remove the extraction tube from the Rubber Tube Coupler to stop the flow.
- Remove pump and tube from dipstick tube.
- Wipe off and coil both tubes and place in the tube clamp.
- Replace dipstick, oil filter, and oil as recommended by the engine manufacturer.
- Dispose of oil at an oil recycling center.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Oil Change
- 9.3 x 1.5 x 20.5 in
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
MPI Marine Products 350-1120 Fuel Fill Hose 1 1/2" Since 2012, marine fuel filler hoses must meet stricter standards than before. If you are replacing your recreational craft’s fuel fill hose...Add to Cart