YETI Tundra 75 Cooler
The YETI Tundra 75 cooler has a 50-can capacity that makes it ideal for keeping your family and friends fed and hydrated during a tailgate, BBQ, or day at the beach or lake. Wherever you take it, the grizzly-proof* design of the Tundra 75 cooler will protect your affair from burly party crashers. This heavy-duty cooler is also a top choice for spending a couple of days on the water.
As a marine cooler, the small footprint gives it the flexibility to serve in a number of positions on board: it makes the perfect replacement for a standard marine ice chest, fits under most leaning posts, and can also be used as a center console seat. This YETI Cooler’s rugged, roto-molded design and 2 inches of pressure-injected insulation will keep your goods frosty in all types of conditions. The integrated BullDog™ Strap Guides let you securely ratchet it down for safe transportation to and fro, while the DoubleHaul™ Handles make it easy to carry once you arrive.
YETI recommends filling your cooler with as much ice as possible. Ideally you want to have an ice to contents ratio of at least 2:1. Using this ratio, you can fit 50 12oz. cans in the Tundra 75 Cooler.
NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Core Features of the Yeti Tunda 75 Cooler:
- Perfect boat or marine cooler - designed to fit under most leaning posts
- Substitute for ordinary marine cooler
- Useful as a seat in front of center console
- Good for tailgate, family bbq or day at the beach
Rotomolded Construction - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Bearfoot Non-Slip Feet - Assures your cooler stays put
Permafrost Insulation - The stronghold of cold
Doublehaul Handles - Military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip
No Sweat Design - Keeps it dry on the outside
Vortex Drain System - A quick twist drains it all
Dimensions - L 33-1/3" x W 18" x H 18"
Ice Retention Tips
Tips from YETI to Maximize Ice Retention in the YETI Tundra 75 Cooler
- Pre-cool your YETI Cooler
- A cooler is designed to insulate, which means it will retain heat as well as cold. If your cooler is stored in a hot place, such as a warm garage or hot vehicle, a significant amount of ice will be wasted cooling the cooler itself.
- Feeeze or pre-chill contents
- Chilling or freezing contents before you load them into your cooler will extend ice retention. It takes over 1 lb. of ice to cool a six-pack of canned beverages that started at room temperature.
- Use cold, sub-zero ice
- Cold, sub-zero ice is relatively dry to the touch and will last substantially longer than "warm" ice, which is typically wet and dripping with water.
- Use as much ice as possible
- Ideally, you want to have a 2:1 ice to contents ratio. The more ice, the better.
- Consider using dry ice
- Dry ice provides 3x the cooling power of regular ice, leaving more room for contents. YETI coolers are designed to stand up to the extreme cold temperature of dry ice.
Ideal Yeti Ice Configuration:
(3) 4lb Yeti Ice
5 Year Manufacturer Warranty