- FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- On Plane in Less Time
- Reduce Bow Rise
- Eliminates Chinewalking
- Stops Porpoising
- Wipes Out Cavitation
- Delivers True Stabilization
- Saves Fuel
- Made with SPEED-XP
- Reduced Hydrodynamic Drag
- Improved Top-End Speed
- Better Fuel Efficiency
- Vision-3 Enhanced Styling
- SpeedCap Hardware Covers
- NO-DRILL Mounting Design
- Sleeker Hydrodynamic Profile
- Captive Prop-Wash Resulting in Improved Thrust
- Fastest Hole Shot!
- DOES NOT FIT VOVLO - PENTA OUTDRIVES!
|Manufacture Part Number||SR-XR3|
- PERFORMANCE.Review by CRAZY
Quality Price Value
LOOKING TO GET ANOTHER SET HYDROFOILS ARE THE WAY TO GO. (Posted on 11/22/15)
Write Your Own Review
StingRay XRIII Installation Instructions:
WARNING: WITH ALL ENGINE INSTALLATIONS, ENSURE BOAT ENGINE IS OFF, KILL SWITCH IS DISENGAGED, AND GEAR SHIFT IS IN NEUTRAL POSITION.
- Make sure all installation hardware installation hardware is included: two (2) bolts, two (2) self-locking nuts, and two (2) speed caps.
- Remove the torque tab from the underneath the cavitation plate.
- Slide the StingRay XRIII onto the cavitation plate as far forward as possible.
- Reattach the torque tab with the StingRay XRIII still in place so that the torque tab clamps the hydrofoil in place.
- If the hydrofoil can be moved from side to side on the cavitation plate, insert the two (2) bolts from the bottom up through the slots in the front of the hydrofoil. There is no need to drill through the cavitation plate! These bolts are only used to eliminate the side to side play of the installed hydrofoil.
- Use the two (2) self-locking nuts to attach the bolts. The white side of the nuts should be facing upwards.
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to tighten the bolts. After bolts are tightened, place the two (2) speed caps into the two slots to cover up the attached nuts and bolts. In a matter of minutes you’re ready to enjoy unmatched performance!
(1) This product should make an immediate performance improvement in your boat/motor…if for ANY REASON it does not, then remove this product and call (913) 451-1090 for assistance. (2) Any surface “flow marks” around holes that appear to be cracks are a normal part of the molding process and do not affect the part strength or performance.