Fishmaster Pro Series Folding T-Top
The Fishmaster Pro Series Folding T-Top is a strong, durable, and easy to install universal T-Top. Featuring a curvaceous style, this t-top matches the sleek lines of today's center console boats. Fishmaster T-Tops easily fold down for low clearance areas such as garages or dry stack storage. These t-tops also have a second canvas fold for easy handling and storage. Standing just over 84" over the deck when fully upright, folding the top down will save you several feet of overhead clearance. Fishmaster T-Tops are a better choice for anglers over bimini tops, as there are less straps and struts to interfere with your fishing line.
Fishmaster's Pro Series T-Tops feature a polished and bright-dipped anodized finish and boast a beefed up 2.25" tubing that will not rattle and shake in fresh or salt water. The polished then anodized gives the t-top a .5 to 2.5 micron finish that protects against salt, sun, and rain by preventing corrosion. When things get rough, you can grab onto the ergonomic grab handles that are 1.9" in diameter for a comfortable and secure grip. The Pro Series T-Top has a two tier canopy structure that keeps your Sunbrella canvas top tight to repel water and offer proper drain of moisture. Sunbrella canvases are available in nine colors to match the look of your boat.
- Folding design for low clearance areas
- Universal fit for center consoles from 24" to 50" wide
- 6061 T6 Aviation-Grade Aluminum construction
- Polished then anodized finish protects against salt, sun, and rain by preventing corrosion
- 2.25" Pipe Outside Diameter
- Trailerable while upright or folded down
- Two tier canopy is 35 square feet
- Marine grade UV-resistant Sunbrella fabric available in 9 colors
- Works seamlessly with side console door. No modification needed.
- Installs in hours
- 5 Year Warranty
- 3M 5200 Adhesive
- Storage pack with two beverage holders, two pole pockets and storage tote bag
- Side support structure legs
- Pair of standoffs
- Sunbrella canopy
**There is a 20% Restocking Fee on This Item**
Fishmaster Pro Series T-Top Installation Tips
The Fishmaster Pro Series T-Top installs in hours and is a perfect choice for DIY'ers.
- Your T-Top should arrive with grease on the threads. If not, grease before installation.
- Install from the base up. First bases, then the standoffs, then the canopy.
- Re-torque all hardware after each of the first few uses.
- Fishmaster's T-Tops are silent; if you hear rattling, check hardware.
Find out how to install the Fishmaster Pro Series T-Top. Shop now: https://goo.gl/tMs8xh
Fishmaster Pro...Find out how to install the Fishmaster Pro Series T-Top. Shop...
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed