- Fishmaster Universal Folding T-Top
Fishmaster Universal Folding T-Top
Fishmaster Universal Folding T-Tops are designed to fit most center console fishing boats with a console 24" to 50" wide. Fishmaster T-Tops feature a fold-down design that is useful in lower clearance areas, dry docks, garages, and utility storage. With a second fold in the canvas, this universal t-top is easy to store, and easy to unfold when protection against the sun or rain is needed. Fishmaster T-Tops are a better choice for anglers over bimini tops, as there are less straps and struts to interfere with your fishing line.
This t-top's frame is constructed of 1.90" Aviation marine-grade 6061 T6 extruded and anodized aluminum, and is strong enough to handle choppy waters. Bright dipped and anodized, this material is protected against degradation of the outdoors and features a high luster polished finish. All hardware is 316-grade stainless steel. Marine grade UV-Resistant Sunbrella canopy is fade-resistant, and resists mildew and mold.
- Trailerable while upright or folded down
- Universal fit on any center console or rib boat with console 24" to 50" wide
- 1.90" Aviation marine grade 6061 T6 extruded and anodized aluminum frame
- Marine grade UV-resistant Sunbrella fabric available in 9 colors
- Fold-down design for lower clearance areas
- Installs in hours
- 5 Year Warranty
Fishmaster T-Tops com with free Flitz and a storage pack. Fishmaster T-Tops are constructed with resilient grab handles on both sides. Each T-Top order also includes 3M 5200 adhesive for installation purposes. Fishmaster T-Tops come complete with side stand-offs supports that can be mounted to center console for lateral structure strength. Mounting hardware kit includes 304 stainless steel bolts and nuts.
**There is a 20% Restocking Fee on This Item**
Fishmaster Universal T-Top Installation Tips
The Fishmaster Universal Folding T-Top installs in hours and is a perfect choice for DIY'ers.
- Always apply a thin film of grease to threads before installing to ease installation.
- Install from the base up. First bases, then the standoffs, then the canopy.
- Re-torque all hardware after each of the first few uses.
- Fishmaster's T-Top is silent, if you hear rattling, check hardware.
Five minute video showing how easy it is to install the Fishmaster Folding T-Top.
Fishmaster TTo...Five minute video showing how easy it is to install the Fishma...