Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass w/ Solenoid & Rocker Switch
FREQUENTLY BROUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass w/ Solenoid & Switch
With its 100% 316 stainless steel housing and a sleek flush-mount design that conceals the motor, the economical Lewmar V700 Vertical Windlass is one of the most attractive and durable components available. Its push-button operation and additional built-in features, motor protection and anchor lock, are unique in the industry. The updated Lewmar windlass V700’s gypsy now accepts both 6mm and 7mm (1/4) inch chains.
- Fits calibrated chains: 6mm DIN766, 1/4" G4 or BBB, 7mm DIN766
- Minimal parts for enhanced reliability
- Late configure boat / chain on boatyard assembly line
- Registered Community Design No. 001740531-0001
- Attractive and durable 100% 316 stainless steel deck unit
- IP-rated housing for long wear resists pitting and corrosion.
- Fall-safe anchor lock
- Fast line speed
- Manual recovery option
- Impact-resistant motor cover
- 5-year warranty
- Intended for use on boats up to 10.5m (35 ft)
- Kit includes: Contactor and Circuit breaker.
Lewmar V700 Windlass How To's
Gypsies fitted to the Lewmar windlass V700 are best suited to handle our factory-made Rope/Chain combination rodes. These consist of rope spliced to a chain tail. Ropes must be windlass grade, or medium lay nylon. Rope stretch and diameter consistency vary by manufacturer. If using rope and chain from other manufacturers, some experimentation may be necessary to determine the optimum size.
Fitting the windlass to the deck
Varied Height Decking: mounting pads may be required to adjust for camber or sheer. Reinforce decks that are thin, or of foam or balsa laminate construction to spread the additional loads while the windlass is in use. The standard 8 mm (5/16”) threaded mounting studs supplied suit deck and packing thickness of up to 76 mm (3”). These are adequate for most installations.
Avoid personal injuries during anchor rode and windlass during operation. Ensure that limbs, fingers and clothing are kept clear. Before dropping anchor, always ensure that there are no swimmers or divers nearby.
- Bedding In/After Install Only: After the first two or three anchor recoveries, check mounting nuts to ensure windlass is still fastened tightly to the deck.
- Regularly wash down the exterior of your windlass with fresh water
- Examine all electrical connections for possible corrosion, clean and lightly grease as necessary.
- Anchor rode splice should be checked regularly and remade if there is any evidence of wear.
- The Gypsy should be examined on a regular basis, because it is a high wear item. Designed for short scopes of chain, extend the Gypsy;s service life by observing proper use.
LIMITED WARRANTY and KEY TERMS OF SUPPLY BY LEWMAR
Lewmar warrants that in normal usage and with proper maintenance its products will conform with their specification for a period of five years from the date of purchase by the end user, subject to the conditions, limitations and exceptions listed below. Any product, which proves to be defective in normal usage during that five-year period, will be repaired or, at Lewmar’s option, replaced by Lewmar.
Since 1946, Lewmar has dedicated itself to making spending time on the water as easy and stress-free as possible; designing and manufacturing innovative and reliable products of the highest quality. With a portfolio of hardware, winches, hydraulics, windlasses, anchors, thrusters, steering systems, hatches and portlights to suit every boat from the smallest day fisher to largest mega-yacht, Lewmar can supply a complete solution whatever your project and requirements. Quality remains at the heart of everything they do. The manufacture of their products takes place within their own factory in the UK, giving them total control from conception right through to delivery. In these days of ever increasing offshore sourcing, this is just one sign of their total commitment to providing superior products to all of their customers.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Google Custom Field 2:
- Stainless Steel
- Product MPN:
- 6670011108-312, 6670011107-302
- Product UPC:
- related products
Customers Also Viewed
Lewmar Pro-Series 700 Horizontal Windlass Kit w/ Switch & Solenoid Praised by professionals worldwide, the horizontal Pro-Series is a shining example of Lewmars commitment to provide quality...Add to Cart