Trac Deckboat 35 AutoDeploy Anchor Winch
Ideal for controlled drifts, the Trac Outdoors Marine Deckboat 35 AutoDeploy Boat Anchor Windlass T10219-35AD is made with a push-button design that that automatically lowers the rope until the anchor reaches bottom. With 100image feet or pre-wound rope, the Trac Outdoors Marine Deckboat 35 Boat Anchor Winch will provide you with all the slack you'll to effectively anchor your boat. For a great way to make sure that you are working with some of the best equipment that the fishing industry has to offer, choose the Trac Outdoors Marine Electric Angler 35 Body Anchor Winch.
- Push-button AutoDeploy automatically lowers the anchor, releasing rope until the anchor touches bottom
- When slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released in short lengths or can be locked with the touch of any switch or remote button
- When the anchor stops letting rope out, press the "lock" or any other switch button
- Great for fishing to allow a "controlled" drift
- 3 button operation â€“ UP / DOWN / AUTO DEPLOY
- Attached or separated davit
- Up to 35 lb. anchor
- Trac Outdoors Deck Boat 35 Electric Anchor Winch w/ AutoDeploy T10219-35AD
- Assembly Hardware
- 100' of .2in pre-wound cable
- Circuit Breaker
- Sealed membrane up/down switch
- 16' of 14-ga marine-grade battery wire
- Anchor safety chain
- Wireless Remote
How to Install
Video from the TRAC Outdoor Products website
HOW TO INSTALL TRAC DECKBOAT 35 AUTODEPLOY ANCHOR WINCH
Protect yourself and others by observing all safety information listed on the instructions.
Tools Required for Installation
- Electric Drill
- 5/16’’ (7.9mm) Drill Bit
- 9/16’’ (14mm) Socket and Driver
- Adjustable (Crescent style) Wrench
- Phillips Screw Driver
Materials Required for Installation
- Winch and Anchor Roller (included)
- Seven 8mm bolts, washers and nuts (included) – Longer bolts may be required if your deck is very thick.
- Shackle for anchor attachment (included)
- Anchor (No included – maximum of 35 lbs)
- Battery Wire and Circuit Breaker (included)
INSTALLING ANCHOR WINCH ON BOAT DECK
- The anchor winch can be installed on the fore (front) or the aft (rear) of the boat.
- Locate anchor roller on deck in desired location. The anchor roller must be located at the edge of the deck and must be extended over the edge to allow the anchor to clear the deck when it is docked in the anchor roller.
- Look below the deck and check for any obstructions underneath the desired anchor roller location. Make sure there is enough space for the winch to be placed in-line with rope spool centered on the anchor roller.
- Remove the 2 Phillips head screws in the rear of the davit assembly to expose the mounting holes. Using a marker, mark the anchor roller and winch mounting holes on the deck.
- Remove anchor roller and drill the holes.
- Secure the anchor roller to the deck using three 8mm bolts, nuts and washers.
- Place winch on boat deck and align the center of the rope spool with the center of the anchor roller.
- Look below the deck and check for any obstructions underneath the desired anchor winch mounting location.
- To expose the mounting holes, remove the four Phillips head screws that hold the cover on the winch frame and disconnect the white connector for the switch.
- Mark and drill the holes. There are four 8mm bolt mounting holes and a hole for the battery lead wires.
- Place the anchor winch in position and bolt to the deck. Use fender washers and/or marine plywood under the deck to ensure the greatest strength and to spread the load.
- Attach winch cover and davit cover.
- Do not use wire sizes smaller than 14 AWG with 105 degree C rated insulation.
- The wires and switch are all properly connected.
- You will need to route the battery wires from the winch to battery and connect the RED positive (+) wire to the silver post on the circuit breaker.
- The small hole on the buss bar (flat stamped metal part with two holes) is attached to the colored post on the circuit breaker and the large hole on the buss bar is attached to the battery positive terminal.
- The BLACK negative (-) wire is attached to the battery negative terminal.
- Attach the shackle to the anchor shank eye.
- Tie the rope to the anchor shackle.
ANCHOR WINCH OPERATION
- To lower the anchor press and hold the button with the arrow which points down. Release the button when you wish to stop letting rope out.
- To raise the anchor, press and hold the button with the arrow which points up. Release the button when the anchor is docked or when you wish to stop the retrieval of the anchor.
- To use the AutoDeploy feature, press and release the AutoDeploy button. The winch will deploy the anchor letting rope out until the rope becomes slack. As the boat drifts and pulls on the anchor rope, more rope will be let out a little at a time.
- To stop letting rope out, simply press the AutoDeploy button again. Pressing any button will also stop the AutoDeploy feature from letting rope out.
Information sourced from the TRAC Angler 25 with AutoDeploy and Wireless Remote Control Anchor Winch User Manual.