Pettit Metal Marine Primer with Activator
Pettit Metal Primer is a two component product which is a self-etching type wash primer for use only on bare metals such as steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper, bronze, galvanized steel, lead and aluminum. It forms an excellent adhesive bond to metal hulls, keels, centerboards, and other underwater running gear. Can be used either above or below the water.
Can be overcoated with either epoxy primer, topside enamels, or antifouling paint.
- Forms excellent adhesive bond to most bare metals.
- For use above and below the waterline.
- Recommended for all underwater metals and running gear.
- Size: Quart
- Finish: Flat
- Coverage: 400 sq. ft/gal.
- Number of Coats: One only.
***WILL SHIP GROUND ONLY TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY***
Customers also viewed