CE Smith Lighted Post Style Boat Trailer Guides Lighted top for greater visibility. Combination amber and red lights provide improved visibility when trailering on the road. Light clearly marks or...Choose Options
CE Smith Post Style Boat Trailer Guides
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
CE Smith Post Style Boat Trailer Guides 40"
- Makes it easy to see the end of the trailer while on the road or when loading or unloading.
- Galvanized posts extend more than half-way into each non marring heavy duty 2" PVC tube for extra stability.
- Can be mounted on top of frame for extra height.
- Complete to fit frame up to 3" wide x 4-1/4" high
- One box comes with both sides of trailer
Adjusts Out to 13" each Side Fits Frames up to 3"W x 4-1/4"H 1-1/2" sq. 16 ga Pre-Galvanized Steel post Extends 18" Into 2" PVC tube for strength
How to Install CE Smith Post-Style Trailer Guides
Needed for Installation:
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- 1/8” Drill
- 9/16” Deep socket
- Loosely assemble the mounting brackets and U-bolts onto your trailer frame.
- Bracket may be mounted above or below frame.
- Mount as far back as possible.
- Mount close to a cross member for more rigidity.
- Slide the short end of the uprights into the brackets.
- Slide PVC posts over the uprights engaging the no-rotate notch with the lance.
- Loosely tighten the U-bolts.
- Adjust posts to fit your boat.
- Less than 1 inch of offset from the boat is typical.
- Mount as far back as possible for the guides to be most helpful during loading.
- Tighten U-bolts
- Spacing will change during tightening.
- Re-adjust your spacing and re-tighten as needed.
- Push caps down firmly onto your guide-on posts.
**For maximum benefit when loading your boat, mount the posts as far back on the trailer frame as possible and as close to the boat as possible**
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Guide Ons & Pads
- Google Custom Field 2:
Customers Also Viewed
CE Smith Roller Style Boat Trailer Guide-On Makes boat loading easier. Galvanized posts are pre-assembled with 9" roller and end caps. Height 21" with adjustment out to 13" each side. Can be mounted...Add to Cart
Special new 2-piece mounting bracket for I-Beam trailers. Fits up to 4" wide I-Beam. 75" Height for better visibility. Can be mounted under or top of frame. Includes mounting hardware. *Picture is...Add to Cart
Large Frame U-Bolt Kit U-bolts for mounting to frames up to 3" wide x 5-1/4" high Leg length is 6" with a thread length of 2" 4 U-Bolts per kit.(nuts and washers not included) For use with our...Add to Cart
CE Smith 60" Post Guide On with I-Beam Mounting Kit These 60" beams help you keep track of your trailer when underwater when loading your boat. Specifically designed for I-beam trailers and boat...Add to Cart