FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
Sierra Shieldsflex II 2 5/8" Water/Exhaust
Sierra's Shieldsflex II Marine Water/Exhaust Hose has a black synthetic rubber tube and cover. The Shieldsflex II is primarily used for engine intake, bilge pump intake/discharge, scupper lines.
- Reinforced with wire helix embedded between plies of HD synthetic cord.
- Resistant to exhaust fumes, ozone, mild chemicals, antifreeze and saltwater.
- This hose is abrasion and odor permeation resistant
- It now has double the ozone resistance required by the SAEJ2006
- 2 5/8" or 67mm
- 3 1/16" or 78mm
- Ply: 2
- Wt. "C": 147
- Bend Radius: 5 x I.D.
- This hose is also used for wet exhaust connections (use where bends or long lengths are required).
- This hose is also used for toilet intake/discharge, and holding tank vent/pump out.
- The temperature ranges from -20°F - +200°F continuous, +250°F intermittent
The hose meets SAEJ2006 Type R2 standards.
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC: