Marine & Automotive Urethane Spray Sealant Foam
This urethane foam cures to a semi-rigid, closed cell mass. Use this sealant to fill and seal cracks, holes, joints, and opening. Gives a durable, permanent waterproof bond. Can be used on a car, boat or house for caulking, sealing and filling. After curing, this sealant foam can be trimmed and sanded. If this foam is going to be exposed to sunlight, it should be coated with exterior paint.
- Will adhere to metal, fiberglass and wood
- Cures in 20 minutes
- Can be cut, sanded or painted
- By the absorption of moisture, expands approximately 50% during cure
- 12 oz Aerosol
- Surface should be free of oil, grease and excessive wetness (can be used on damp surfaces).
- Sealant foam will not adhere to Teflon Polyethylene or Silicone surfaces.
Extension Tube Assembly
- Push extension tube firmly into angle adapter.
- Screw angle adapter on can valve.
- Shake well before use.
- Hold can with valve down. Never activate valve with can right side up because it allows propellant to escape. Foam will expand.
- Fill cavity 2/3 (40%) full to allow for foam expansion. Excess foam can be trimmed off with a knife once fully cured. (12 hours)
- Sealant foam should be used within 30 days of inital use.
***WILL SHIP GROUND ONLY TO THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES ONLY***
Customers also viewed