Our Price $13.90Swivl-Eze is the #1 supplier of ¾" pin seating hardware.
- Here's why:
- The ¾" system gives you outstanding economical performance
- The design is proven by decades of experience
- Posts are available as fixed, manually adjustable, or power-adjustable
- Seat mounts, posts and bases available in steel, aluminum, or stainless steel
Our Price $26.72Get the Lock on Quality. The 1.77" group delivers a great combination of value and performance.
- All Snap-Lock series components snap and hold together
- Posts are sturdy bright-anodized aluminum
- Seat Mounts are E-coated for superior construction
- Available in a wide choice of bases, sizes, and materials
- Type A/Operator models have ergonomic swivel-locking handle with stainless steel components
- Seat mounts have been designed to permanently lock into the post, in any swiveling position.
- All posts include a larger locking clip with a metal insert that slows the posts to lock into bases for added safety. Press button to release.
- Both the snap-lock and locking clip are engineered to preent unintentional detachment
- Posts are sized on both ends for a precision fit
- The Swivl-Eze Difference:
Our Price $42.08Garelick Removable Universal Boat Seat Swivel 75019 Learn More
Our Price $22.77Engineered For a Wedge-tight fit Wedge-shaped components slide in for a snug, stable fit
- Type B seat mounts are designed to "lock" into the post
- Engineered to prevent unintentional detachment
- Heavy-duty bushing with peripheral bearing system and exclusive "crush ribs" are individually sized for exact fit
- Tubing is precisely-sized and satin-anodized finished
- Tubing comes in several styles. Pedestals come in several lengths, including patented "J-Slot" adjustable height
- Precisely positioned locking tab positively locks post to base
- Wedge' bushing locks in with a tight, solid fit
- 2-Point stainless steel riveting strengthens the bushing
- Strong base design has reinforcing ribs and improved profile to withstand the toughest conditions
- Bead blasting closes aluminum porosity. Brushing process provides long-lasting high-sheen finish