Boat Seat Pedestals & Mounts
Swivl-Eze Lock'N-Pin Pedestal Package
Swivl-Eze is the #1 supplier of 3-4" pin seating hardware
- Here's why:
- The 3-4" system gives you outstanding economical performance
- The design is proven by decades of experience
- Posts are available as fixed, manually adjustable, or power-adjustable
- Seat mounts, posts and bases available in steel, aluminum, or stainless steel
- 11" Post, 7" x 7" SS Base Plate,Threaded
Our Price $55.75
Our Price $7.83
Universal Trac-Lock II Seat Slide. Features 4.5" of fore and aft travel. Can be box or pedestal mounted. Adds 2" of height. Length 13" - Width 7.25". Learn More
Our Price $76.38
Our Price $8.86
Starting At $11.60
Our Price $7.83
Starting At $16.61
Our Price $26.22
Engineered For a Wedge-tight fit. Wedge-shaped components slide in for a snug, stable fit
- Type B seat mounts are designed to "lock" into the post
- Engineered to prevent unintentional detachment
- Heavy-duty bushing with peripheral bearing system and exclusive "crush ribs" are individually sized for exact fit
- Tubing is precisely-sized and satin-anodized finished
- Tubing comes in several styles. Pedestals come in several lengths, including patented "J-Slot" adjustable height
- Precisely positioned locking tab positively locks post to base
- Wedge' bushing locks in with a tight, solid fit
- 2-Point stainless steel riveting strengthens the bushing
- Strong base design has reinforcing ribs and improved profile to withstand the toughest conditions
- Bead blasting closes aluminum porosity. Brushing process provides long-lasting high-sheen finish
Our Price $26.66
Starting At $18.39
Boat Seat Pedestal
Boat seat and table pedestals not only fix these components securely to decking, but also must support weight and endure stress without metal fatigue or failure. For fishing boats, especially, boat seat pedestals must allow for the ease of motion required to land the big one in fishing tournaments and sport fishing. Whatever the requirement, Wholesale Marine carries the fishing boat pedestal, standard seating pedestal, seat slide, hinges and hardware to perform the task.
Wise adjustable pedestals and mounts adjust from 12 to 18 inches and make for quick disconnect seat mounts. Their durable, anodized aluminum construction with steel rail frames and stainless steel springs will provide support and flexibility for years to come.
The Best Brands in Boat Seat Pedestals
We stock a range of Garelick Adjustable Pedestal and Pedestal systems as well. Our models feature anodized protective finishes that help prevent saltwater corrosion and weathering. Garelick Pedestal Dinetee Tables are stylish, and practical in pontoon salon and deck areas. They include recessed cup holders and swivel seat mount tops. When not in use the tables may be stowed easily as well.
Another great boat pedestal option is available from Swivl-Eze. The brand’s Power Pedestals feature convenient single-lever height adjustments, heavy-duty aluminum tubing, and cushion from shocks and instability on the water. Still another fine options is Springfield Marine’s line of Power Pedestals. These provide an air cushioned ride. The seat height adjusts from 12 to 18 inches with just a touch of the control lever. Powder-coated aluminum seat mounts are polished to resist corrosion and provide years of reliable service.
If you have questions regarding which boat seat pedestals will provide your best deck seating options, give us a call at (877) 388-2628. We’re here Monday through Friday, from 9:00 AM until 6:00 PM, EST where our team of boating enthusiasts will be glad to provide guidance. Wholesale Marine also offers a low price guarantee, same day flat rate shipping, trouble-free returns, great customer service and solid advice. Be sure to ask about our Loyalty Rewards program.