Our Price $768.99Engel 240qt DeepBlue Performance Cooler
When you need more capacity for longer trips - or bigger fish, check out Engel's DeepBlue 123. Like all DeepBlue Coolers, the 123 has a tough roto-molded body with 2-inches of foam insulation on the bottom, sides and top. Optional dividers help keep ice, frozen foods and drinks separated.
- Holds ice for 8-10 days
- Flush mounted marine grade draw latches with stainless steel backing plates & screws.
- Unique air-tight food-grade silicone freezer gasket - keeps lid closed better.
- White non-skid, non-marking feet help keep your cooler in place, while keeping your deck clean. The feet also elevate the cooler off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Cooler floor is pitched to allow water to self drain completely.
- Dry ice compatible.
- 2" thick walls with polyurethane insulation.
- Unique recessed "one twist" opening drain plug with lanyard hole.
- Unique slots for crimped locking cables – to better secure the cooler
- Dual padlock holes - for locking cooler shut and making it ‘Bear Resistant’
- Built in hand grips and ergonomic rope handles for convenient transporting.
- Food grade plastic resists stains and is easy to clean.
- Divider slots for optional plastic dividers – allows user to separate ice from other contents
- Internal dimensions - 48' x 16.5" x 16.35"
- External dimensions - 51.8" x 22.2" x 21" – measured at lidLearn More