|SKU||Size||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|M-T-TSXM||30 - 50 HP||$485.00||$485.00|
|M-T-TSXMTM||30 - 50 HP Transom Mount||$577.50|
|M-T-TSXL||30 - 140 HP||$599.00||$599.00|
|M-T-TSXXL||100 - 250 HP||$699.00||$699.00|
TurboSwing Tow Bar
The TurboSwing tow bar elevates the tow rope on outboard powered boats so that you can enjoy better performance wakeboarding, water skiing, tubing and snorkeling behind the boat. Which tow bar you need depends on the type of mount required, the brand, engine horsepower, and number of engines.
• Elevates the tow rope to keep it clear of the wake and prop wash
• Pulley system results in smooth, consistent pulls every time
• Improves vessel stability and maneuverability over transom mounted tow rings off center
• Universal motor bracket installation - fits virtually any brand of outboard motor
• Tow ropes clip quickly and easily to TurboSwing pulley system
• Can accommodate multiple riders
• Protects engine from impact
• Tow bar can be quickly removed
Each TurboSwing tow bar comes with an EZpulley to attach the tow rope. If you intend to pull multiple riders simultaneously, you can order additional attachments under TurboSwing Accessories.