TRAC 800/1100 GPH Bilge Pump
2 Pumps in 1!
Self-priming, 12v centrifugal pumps - Ideal for all watercraft and designed for easy installation and retrofitting.
Pump body accepts both 3/4" and 1-1/8" thread-on outlets.
Features and Specs:
- 1-1/18" Dia. Outlet = 1100 GPH
- 3/4" Dia. Outlet = 800 GPH
- 5 AMP FUSE - 12v DC
- 3.7A @ 13.6v DC
- Cartridge style pump head
- Pump body accepts both 3/4" and 1-1/8" thread-on outlets to allow ease of installation
- Universal strainer base is connection-compatible to fits Rule and Johnson/Mayfair pumps. Screw mounting holes match Rule, Johnson/Mayfair and
- Attwood Tsunami.
- Ignition protected
- Low power draw
- Runs dry without damage
- Meets ABYC, NMMA, Coast Guard and ISO marine standards
- 3 Year Warranty
|Manufacture Part Number||T10004|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
HOW TO INSTALL TRAC BILGE PUMPS
- Remove strainer base from pump body by depressing the tabs on each side of pump and slide base off.
- Install strainer base with stainless steel screws.
- Insert pump in strainer base making sure tabs lock in place.
- Rotate the outlet fitting so it is pointing upward. Tighten outlet connector nut (hand tight).
- You must route the hose continuously rising from the pump to the Thru-Hull fitting. The hose should run as short as possible.
- Attach all hoses with stainless steel hose clamps.
- Use 16 Gauge marine-grade tinned wire.
- Brown (+) wire is positive and connects to the Float Switch or standard ON/OFF switch if no float switch is used.
- Black (-) wire is negative and connects to the negative terminal of the battery.
- Install a 5 amp fuse in the brown wire as near as possible to the battery.
Keep all wire connections above highest possible water level. Seal all wire connections with liquid electrical tape or heat shrink splices to prevent corrosion.
Information sourced from the TRAC Bilge Pump Installation Instructions.