Lenco 101-XD5 Replacement Actuator
(You save $96.90)
- #15055-001 (101 XD-5) 12 Volt w/6' (1.83 m) leads with Deutsch connectors 5/16" (.79 cm) mounting hardware, solid SS billet end
- Stroke: 2-1/4"
- Length overall: 11-3/8"
- Length pin to pin: 10-3/4"
- Diameter (upper housing): 2-1/2"
- Top cap gland seal sheaths the actuator cable outer jacket as well as both internal conductors for maximum waterproofing
- Corrosion proof Vandar mounts
- Stainless steel ram won't flex, even under extreme loads
- Double O-ring for maximum protection
- Ballscrew rotates freely on 12 ball bearings at both ends of its stroke so there's no need for complicated limit switches and clutches
- Self-locking ballscrew locks into position and will not drift
- Precision molded, powdered metal, high alloy gears provide high accuracy, high wear resistance, and high strength for long life
- Tough, high-torque motor easily transfers 750 lbs.
- Kit includes 12-volt motor
- High-impact, ultraviolet resistant nylon 66, 50% glass fiber reinforced thermoplastic housing
- Corrosion proof Vandar cap and mount, stands up to severe loads
- Solid stainless steel billet end available for heavy duty, extreme duty and super strong applications
Google Product Type:
Trim Tab System:
Customers also viewed