Lowrance Point-1 Marine GPS Antenna
Lowrance Point 1 Precision GPS/Glonass Receiver with Electronic Compass
The Lowrance Point-1 is the ideal position and heading device. The Point-1 provides extremely accurate and rapid boat position and speed updates. In addition – unlike other position-only antennas – the Point-1 provides heading for accurate boat direction at any speed and for radar/chart overlay.
The Point-1 easily connects to any HDS Gen2, HDS Gen2 Touch or Elite-7 display or any NMEA 2000® network. It is fully waterproof and can be pole or surface mounted on any boat.
- NMEA 2000® position and heading sensor
- Supports GPS and GLONASS, Galileo-capable with future software update
- Supports SBAS including WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
- 10 Hz updates for smooth and accurate location
- Integrated electronic compass provides 10Hz heading for chart stabilization and radar overlay, plus accurate course over ground even at low speeds
- Compact, rugged design for all marine environments and fully waterproof
- Includes spat/pole mount
- Not recommended for use with MARPA or Autopilot
What’s in the box
- Antenna/4' cable
- T connector
- Spat/pole mount
- Mounting hardware
- Gasket seal
- Install guide
Latest GPS Antenna from Lowrance. Replaces the LGC-4000. Check with Lowrance to see if its compatible with your unit.
Customers also viewed