Smith's Multi-Sport Trailer ships to your door by UPS and is designed for easy assembly using common tools. Includes everything you need to carry a small boat, inflatable or PWC up to about 12' long. Its galvanized steel frame is built strong and has an ample 800lb.carrying capacity. Includes DOT approved lights, a pair of 5' adjustable carpeted bunk boards with dual supports, winch stand, winch, hook and strap, 4.80x8" tires, and hitch coupler with safety chains. Rated for use at highway speeds. Winch stand can be mounted anywhere along the tongue to balance the load. Proper load balancing is always critical for safe trailering!
- Unloaded Weight: 200lbs.
- Max Capacity: 800lbs.
- Gross Vehicle Capacity: 1000lbs.
- Overall Length: 140"
- Overall Width: 54"
- Frame Width: 40"
- Distance Between Cross Members: 32"
- Coupler to Axle: 120"
- Frame Height Above Ground: 18"
How do I know if I have a properly balanced load?
A trailer is properly balanced when the tires are carrying 85% of the gross wehicle weight with the remaining 15% carried by the hitch ball. For example: trailer + boat + motor + gas + all gear, etc. = 600lbs, then the load must be moved forward or backward on the trailer such that the hitch ball is carrying 90lbs (600 x 0.15 = 90lbs). Too little weight resting on the hitch ball causes dangerous trailer sway. Safe trailering!!
- DOT approved lights
- A pair of 5' adjustable carpeted bunk boards with dual supports.
- Winch stand with winch, hook and strap.
- 4.80 x 8" tires.
- Hitch coupler with saftey chains.
- Rated for use at highway speeds.
- Overall length 140". Overal width 54".
- Ships in 3 Cartons.
|Manufacture Part Number||48810|