|SKU||Length||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|NAT-6210D||50' Cord||$1064.00||$573.84||You Save 46%|
Taylor Mades Oil-Free Design is More Energy Efficient Than Oil-Filled Units
Why Choose Taylors Oil-Free D-Icer?
Our innovative motor design, high-efficiency, and extra features leave the competition behind. A superior product that costs no more than the competition. It is a powerful submersible motor-driven water circulation unit that prevents ice formation during winter months by continuously propelling warmer subsurface water up to the surface. The D-Icer keeps the area ice-free. It's ideal for use around a boat or dock.
Unique Design The unique one-piece design of the shroud prevents large debris from being sucked through and damaging the propeller, a major cause of failure in other ice prevention devices. Optional thermostat control is available, as well as an optional flotation collar to hold the D-Icer near the surface for aerating. Oil-Free design is more energy efficient than the typical Oil-Filled units! 2 Year Warranty!
- NEW Oil-Free Design- no chance of oil leaks polluting our environment
- More Energy Efficient than Oil-Filled Units- costs less to operate. Pays for itself
- Molded Glass Filled Nylon Shroud- guides water flow, and blocks debris.
- Stainless Steel Motor Shaft and Motor Housing- eliminates corrosion.
- Dual Internal Seals and Double Lip Shaft Seal- keep water and dirt out for long life.
- High Efficiency Motor and High Performance Propeller- give the most flow for your energy dollars.
- Continuous Duty 120v or 230v Single Phase Motors- can run non-stop for years without maintenance.
- Standard 50' or 100' Field Replaceable Power Cords- get you to the middle of the slip without modification.
- Designed for Harsh Saltwater Environment with Renewable Zinc Anode for Corrosion Protection- thrives in salt or mineral filled water.
- Easy to Install by One Person- fast setup allows use as a portable unit.
|Manufacturer||Taylor Made Products|
|Manufacture Part Number||6210D.1|