|SKU||Setback||Retail Price||Our Price||Savings|
|T-H-AHJ-10V-DP||10"||$2137.81||$1197.17||You Save 44%|
|T-H-AHJ-12V-DP||12"||$2274.55||$1273.75||You Save 44%|
|T-H-AHJ-4V-DP||4"||$1840.37||$1030.61||You Save 44%|
|T-H-AHJ-6V-DP||6"||$1866.31||$1045.13||You Save 44%|
|T-H-AHJ-8V-DP||8"||$2110.71||$1182.00||You Save 44%|
T-H Marine CMC Atlas Series Hydraulic Jack Plates: 4", 6", 8", 10", and 12".
Atlas hydraulic jack plate is designed to meet the demands of today's high performance outboards. This one piece design featuring the innovative rod, and slot lifting system will handle the stresses from the heaviest and most powerful V6 outboards, 300hp or less, on the market today. All of the hydraulics are built into the jack eliminating the necessity of installing pumps and reservoirs inside the transom. This all new hydraulic unit is fast too...lifting from bottom to top in 8 seconds.
The next generation in jack plate design, built for the heaviest and most powerful V6 engines, even the big four strokes. This high tech, engineered polymer rod and slot lifting design guarantees trouble free action. It also features the newest concept in one-piece hydraulics from the most respected name in hydraulic design, providing the best of all worlds: Speed and self contained lifting action. This all new pump will lift the heaviest outboard from bottom to top in less than 8 seconds. Self contained hydraulic pump system - no reservoir or lines to install Rod and slot lifting design - trouble free lifting action Hi-Tech engineered polymer rods - 6 times more abrasion resistant than steel Rods made from self lubricating material Easy two-pin pump removal - quick maintenance Installs in half the time of comparable jack plates All V6 - 300 hp. max
- Self Contained hydraulics Fast 8 second lift time
- Rod and slot lifting design, high tech rolymer rods
- Easy to install - easy to service
- installs in half the time of comparable jacks
- Available in 4'' , 6'' , 8'' , 10'' and 12'' Setback models
- Lifetime warranty on frame & 3 years on hydraulics
- Includes Relay Pack and Switch
Why Buy ATLAS Hydraulic Jack Plate
- ATLAS™ is truly the best hydraulic jack plate in the world
- ATLAS™ is factory installed by more boat manufacturers than any other plate
- ATLAS™ is used by more Professional fisherman than any other hydraulic jack plate
- ATLAS™ is the #1 selling hydraulic plate in the world / sold & serviced by more outlets
- ATLAS™ hydraulic actuator is made in the U.S.A., our competition's is from China
How ATLAS Changed Hydraulic Jack Plates
- ATLAS is made by T-H Marine/CMC, who were the FIRST to offer an actuator inside the jack plate - the competition copied
- ATLAS is first plate to offer predrilling for shallow water anchers - the competition copied
- ATLAS is first and still only plate that does not require regular grease lubrication - the competion design cannot do that
- ATLAS is first plate to include a heavy duty safety cable to protect boaters from engine entering cockpit upon failure
- ATLAS is first plate to offer very simple actuator replacement in the field
- ATLAS was first major development in hydraulic jack plates in over a decade - spurring hydraulic jackplate improvement
|Manufacture Part Number||AHJ10VDP,AHJ12VDP,AHJ4VDP,AHJ6VDP,AHJ8VDP|
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty on frame|
T&H Marine Atlas Jack Plate Installation Instructions
- Atlas Hydraulic Jack Plate
- Wire harness and accessories
- Installation instructions and warranty card
If no outboard engine is mounted to transom, skip to jack plate mounting instructions.
If outboard motor is mounted to transom:
- Remove engine using proper lifting equipment and procedures.
- Remove mounting bolts and nuts then carefullyswing motor away from boat. It should not be necessary to remove any cables or wires as most installations have adequate length.
- Disconnect any wires or cables that do not have necessary length and obtain longer wires or cables for completion of installation.
Mounting your Atlas Jack Plate:
- Prepare transom for mounting by removing any silicone residue, dirt or oil.
- Put a fresh and generous bead of silicone around each mounting hole.
- Mount the Atlas jack plate to transom (shortest side 2 ½” long) using the bolts and nuts from engine removal.
- Note: If you do not have engine mounting bolts, you will need ½” stainless mounting molts and appropriate washers and lock nuts to fit the thickness of your transom.
- It is necessary in the installation that the bolts go through the transom then through the Atlas jack plate. The nuts attach to the bolts inside the jack plate.
- When mounting the Atlas jack plate to your transom, you will note that there are three sets of mounting holes in the jack plate. Because transoms are different, three mounting hole patterns are pre-drilled. Make sure that you use same holes on both sides, so jack plate will set level.
Before Mounting the Engine:
- The wiring harness will need to be hooked up. Locate desired position for “Up & Down” rocker switch.
- Cut 1 ½” x 1” rectangle hole. Take care to check for any wires, brackets or cables behind dash for the switch to pass through.
- Do not install switch at this time.
- The Harness Pack will contain a rocker switch, a relay pack and switch harness.
- When you open your harness, the switch will not have any wires attached, but it will have three terminals to hook the three spade connectors.
- There will be a black coated wire that is 20 ft. long; on one end will be spade connectors on a purple, green & blue wire. This is your cable that will run from relay pack to switch. This cable will need to run from switch to your relay location, which should be near a power source, normally in the battery compartment.
- Note: The spade connectors go to the switch.
Blue – wire goes to top of switch (UP)
Purple – wire goes on middle of switch (COMMON)
Green – wire goes to bottom of switch (DOWN)
Although the relay pack is water-resistant, every effort should be made to locate this relay assembly in a place that will be as dry as possible.
- The relay pack can be mounted with screws or cable ties. The RED wire with the 40 amp ATC fuse goes to positive post of your battery.
- The BLACK wire goes to negative post of your battery.
Now you are ready to plug in all your other connectors. The connectors are arranged so they will only plug in one way.
- The cable wire from the switch plugs into one connector, the motor wire from jack plate plugs into the other connector.
You are ready to test your plate:
- Run plate Up and Down a little at a time to make sure your wires are correctly placed and not getting caught in plate.
- Note: if the switch does not work as marked after your connections are made, then you can swap the blue and green wires to reverse the direction of the movement.
Mounting Outboard Engine:
- The engine will mount into selected hole pattern.
- You will need (4) ½” -13 x 3” long stainless steel bolts, washers and nuts for this installation also.
- After engine is mounted, test your plate to assure wire clearances and that your plate runs smoothly up and down.