Starbrite Fiberglass Color Restorer with PTEF
Designed to remove heavy oxidation, chalking and restore fading on colored gel coat. Has unique wetting agents that bring back the orginal color of the fiberglass while special polymers seal in the finish. Combines a light duty rubbing compound for cleaning/restoring with a PTEF coating which seals the restored surface. PTEF is Star brite's registered trademark name for polytetraflouroethylene.
- Brings back original color and luster
- Removes oxidation, chalking, and fading
- Seals surface to protect against future fading due to weathering
- Easy to use
- Will not scratch or harm gelcoat
- Excellent for colored hulls
- Wash boat.
- Shake bottle well and use a clean, dry cloth to apply Starbrite Fiberglass Color Restorer to surface.
- Rub in a firm, overlapping pattern while product is wet.
- Apply to small sections at a time to ensure uniform coverage.
- Let dry to a haze before buffing with a clean, dry cloth.
Follow up the color restorer with a coat of Premium Marine Polish with PTEF (part#85716) for maximum protection.