Our Price $121.56
Our Price $415.99
Our Price $99.99
Our Price $16.15
O'Brien High Pressure 12 Volt Inflator (w/Alligator Clip Battery Hookup)
Obrien High Pressure 12 volt Inflator/Deflator Pump is built to last. Heavy-Duty construction for durability and long life produces 2.8 psi (0.19 bars) with a large diameter kink proof fill hose to fill or deflate the biggest inflatable's fast and efficiently. Pump comes with 4 different inflation adapters to cover a wide variety of inflatable's and two large alligator clip lead wires to hook-up to 12 volt car or boat battery. Pump is covered by a 12 month limited warranty.
- Heavy-Duty Construction
- Large-Diameter Hose
- Inflates/Deflates Large-Volume Inflatables Faster
- Inflates Up to 2.8 psi
- Comes with a Wide Selection of Nozzles
Our Price $49.99
Our Price $149.99
Our Price $169.99
Our Price $199.99
Our Price $319.99
Our Price $279.99
For Family Fun, See Wholesale Marine’s Great Selection Boat Tubes!
Having fun on the water with the family takes many forms. One of the most economical pieces of sports equipment which does not require extensive training are boat tubes. These inflatables are durable and as an added bonus require little storage space when not in use.
What could be more fun on a hot day than blasting off the wakes on your craft? Wholesale Marine is your headquarters for single, double and three or more rider boat tubes for hours of family fun and great memories of your life on the water together. Our boat tubes are tough and will go the distance, but in the event that yours springs a leak, we also carry repair kits, replacement parts and even tow ropes!
Safety Tips for Carefree Boat Tubes and Towables Fun
It’s easy to forget that boat tubes and towables are not water toys. Here is some safety advice to ensure carefree hours of fun:
- Boats towing tube riders should not exceed 15 MPH
- Tubes and Towables are not recommended for use by children under 10
- Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved life vest
- Do not use in shallow water or near piers, docks, pilings, wharves, or swimmers
- Use a tow rope with 1500 lbs tensile strength for one rider, 2375 lbs tensile strength for two riders. 3350 lbs tensile strength for three riders and 4100 lbs tensile strength for four riders
- Tow rope should be at least 50 feet long but no longer than 65 feet
- As tube riders cannot steer, watercraft driver must use extra caution when piloting craft
Looking for towable tubes, boat tubes or water tubes? Whatever you call them, we have a large selection of the most popular tubes available anywhere. Grab your friends and family for a day out on the water! Whether you want to ride with friends or just ride the waves solo-Wholesale Marine has you covered with our low prices and same day shipping- and will never leave you out to dry.
Wholesale Marine has many different kinds of boat tubes, tow ropes, replacement parts, and inflator pumps. We carry a diverse and full line of tubes, highlighted by Connelly, HO Water-skis, O’Brien Watersports, and more. If you’d like to order one or more of these enjoyable products, call us at (877) 388-2628. We’re here Monday through Friday from 9AM ‘til 6PM. Call us today!