Bennett Trim Tab Replacement Hydraulic Power Unit
Hydraulic Power Unit
Bennett 12V Trim Tab Hydraulic Power Unit. High-quality replacement Power Unit for your trim tab set-up! Super-strong to lower and hold firm even the largest of tabs. Strength sufficient to lower and hold in place even the largest tabs. Two solenoid valves lock tightly, thereby preventing water pressure from retracting the tabs. Sturdy lexan plastic covers protect the Unit from the occasional wash-down. Translucent fiberglass reservoir. 12V
A compact powerhouse that creates hydraulic pressure to lower and raise the trim tabs. It employs two solenoid valves to direct the flow of fluid to the actuators. The solenoid valves lock tightly to secure the tabs in place. Strength to lower and hold even the largest tabs in place. Lexan cover protects electro-hydraulic unit from occasional wash down and translucent reservoir allows fluid check at a glance.
Measures 4 x 7 1/2 x 8 1/2"; Includes pump, motor, reservoir, and cover; Two solenoid valves lock tightly, preventing water pressure from retracting the tabs; Sturdy lexan plastic cover protects the Unit from the occasional wash-down; Translucent fiberglass reservoir lets you check fluids easily at a glance; Installs easily with sturdy mounting bracket.
Order Yours Today! Bennett 12V Trim Tab Hydraulic Power Unit
- A compact powerhouse that creates hydraulic pressure to lower and raise the trim tabs
- Pump Dimensions: 4" x 7-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- It employs two solenoid valves to direct the flow of fluid to the actuators
- The solenoid valves lock tightly to secure the tabs in place
- It has the strength to lower and hold even the largest tabs in place
- Lexan cover protects electro-hydraulic unit from occasional wash down
- The Translucent reservoir allows fluid check at a glance
- Installs easily with sturdy mounting bracket (Sold Separately)
- Model H1179 Bracket
- Designed to use automatic transmission fluid
Kit Includes :
- (2) Internal Solenoid Valves
- Reservoir Cover
|Manufacture Part Number||V351HPU1|
Write Your Own Review
Why Bennett Marine?
In 1959, Charles Bennett invented the first adjustable trim tab, dramatically improving a boat’s performance in an expanded range of conditions. Having earned a reputation for exceptional durability and reliability, Bennett Trim Tabs can be found on boats all over the world.
Bennett Marine continues to lead the way as the largest manufacturer of durable hydraulic and electric trim tab systems for a variety of boat styles and sizes. More than 50 years in business, millions of trim tabs sold, and unmatched customer loyalty and satisfaction, they can proudly say that they’ve learned how to make extremely reliable products that outperform the competition. That’s why most of the best boat builders in the world use Bennett systems as standard equipment.
Bennett Marine designs their systems to last longer than your boat, because Bennet's primary goal is to keep you on the water enjoying the experience.
When you need a helping hand, Wholesale Marine offers the aid of a friendly and knowledgeable customer service team that is only a phone call away
Premier Line XPT/BXT/SST Trim Tab Systems Powerful trimming systems made for extreme conditions
- For Luxury Motor Yachts, Military, Government, Sport Fishing and Commercial vessels from 9 m (30 ft) to 38 m (120 ft)
- Single or dual stainless steel, dual acting actuators, no exposed hydraulic lines
- Laser-cut 7-gauge, stainless steel, heavy duty trim planes
- Systems can readily be retrofitted to any vessel
- All systems are customizable
- Worldwide distribution
- Electronic Indicator Control with internal sensors – no wires or cables exposed to the harsh marine environment
- Auto Tab Retractor automatically retracts the tabs to the full-up position when ignition is turned off
- Two Compact Dual Acting Hydraulic Power Units, each producing about 1,100 kg (2,400 pounds) of force through two actuators
- Stainless Steel Actuators: dual acting (with no external hydraulic lines); precision machined, single or dual cylinder; no dissimilar metals; XPT and BXT actuator overall
- length is 305 mm (12 inches), and the SST actuator overall length is 400 mm (15 3/4 inches)
- Heavy Duty Trim Planes: Laser-cut 7-gauge (4.7 mm), Stainless SteelFor more specifications and access to CAD drawings, visit www.BennettBoatBuilders.com
- XPT1520: 15″ x 20″ Trim Plane Assembly (Single actuator per tab)
- XPT1820: 18″ x 20″ Trim Plane Assembly (Single actuator per tab)
- XPT1824: 18″ x 24″ Trim Plane Assembly (Dual actuators per tab)
- XPT Custom: (Custom sizes with single or dual actuator options)
- BXT: (Custom sizes with single or dual actuator options)
- SST: (Custom sizes with single or dual actuator options)
- Center Consoles
- Luxury Motor Yachts
Items included in Sets
Set Options & Tab Sizes
Recommended Boat Types