Ancor Heavy Wall Marine Battery Cable Heat Shrink Tubing
FREQUENTLY BROUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated, heavy walled, adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight
as well as providing strain relief.
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range of -40° C to 110° C.
- 3" LONG BY 3/4" DIAMETER
- 2 per pack
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Electrical Supplies
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD BY THE FOOT ANCOR Marine Grade™ wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for maximum protection against corrosion and electrolysis. Ultra flexible (Type...Choose Options
Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC. Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well...Choose Options
Product Features: Ancor's Marine Grade terminals differ from automotive terminals by being designed for harsh marine environment Nylon insulators are easy to crimp and will not split Barrels...Choose Options