Ancor Heavy Wall Marine Battery Cable Heat Shrink Tubing
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Total Price:Add to Cart
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated, heavy walled, adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight
as well as providing strain relief.
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range of -40° C to 110° C.
- 3" LONG BY 3/4" DIAMETER
- 2 per pack
California Residents: WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- Google Product Type:
- Electrical Supplies
- Product MPN:
- Product UPC:
Customers Also Viewed
Ancor 6 Gauge Marine Battery Cable - Per Foot THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD BY THE FOOT Ancor 6 Gauge Marine Battery Cable is constructed with high-quality tinned copper stranding and delivers maximum...Choose Options
Ancor 16 Gauge Tinned Primary Marine Wire - Assorted Colors THIS PRODUCT IS SOLD BY THE FOOT - Minimum Purchase Amount: 20ANCOR Marine Grade wire is manufactured from tinned copper stranding for...Choose Options
Ancor 2 Gauge Marine Battery Cable - Sold by the Foot Wholesale Marine is the go-to place for all things boating. We offer an extensive range of electrical and marine wiring systems. With the harsh...Choose Options
Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC. Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well...Choose Options