CE Smith Roller Style Boat Trailer Guide-On
Makes boat loading easier. Galvanized posts are pre-assembled with 9" roller and end caps. Height 21" with adjustment out to 13" each side. Can be mounted on top of frame for extra height. Complete for trailer frames up to 3" wide by 4-1/4" high. Comes with both sides of the trailer.
- Place u-bolts as shown below for either 2" wide or 3" wide frame
- Use 1 flat u-bolt and 1 formed u-bolt with washers and nuts to loosely attach each u-shaped bracket under or on top of trailer frame at desired locations.
- Insert a guide-on upright post into each of the u-brackets to the desired width. Do not fully tighten bolts.
- Make sure the upright posts are seated level in the u-brackets before completely tightening the u-bolts. Finish tightening the u-bolt connections.
- Insert a black plastic cap on top of each upright post.
Loading boat by myself
Posted by Unknown on Feb 17th 2017
This was exactly what I needed to load my boat straight. Prevents damage from not loading straight on bunks.
Posted by 5string on Feb 11th 2016
No Chinese just here, made in North Carolina out of 100% high quality components. Look no farther, here are your bunk guides.
Customers also viewed