Teleflex CH1700 Series:
CH1700 series of controls are the most sure handling and comfortable you can buy. The shapely, balanced grip provides a very smooth yet solid feel. This side mount control is designed for Starboard (right side) gunwale mounting only. These controls come with the standard features of neutral safety switch, neutral lock out, neutral warm up and the safety stop switch (most outboards) or trim and tilt (most stern drives). These controls can not only use the 3300/33C style control cables they can also use Mercury style cables from 1965 to date including the Gen II, OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/BRP control cables from 1979 to date. This makes it one of the most desirable replacement controls in the market day.
Dual-function control - one lever controls throttle AND shift. For nearly any engine.
- Superior feel and function for most outboards, stern drives and inboards
- Dual function lever controls both throttle and shift of one engine
- Neutral interlock and start-in-gear protection (standard)
- Optional Trim in the handle
- Neutral engine warm-up feature (standard)
- Optional tilt switch available
- Standard lanyard-style cut-off switch for emergency engine shutdown
- Friction adjustment feature included
- "Easy-On" cable design accepts virtually every type of OEM and 3300/33C type cable
- Easily adapted to push or pull cable actuation mode
- Mechanical advantage 2.38:1
- Meets/exceeds all applicable standards
- Made in the U.S.A.