Church Tackle Special Reversible Planer Board
- Stock Image
- The TX-22 Special sets upright in the water with no forward motion, which gives it the ability to troll extremely slow without restricting performance at higher speeds.
- The TX-22 Special is reversible; it can be easily assembled to run either port or starboard and changed back in minutes.
- The Rear Pin is spring loaded for fast and easy removal, you will never have to go back to retrieve your board.
- The Adjustable Flex Clip can be adjusted for different line diameters and works great with mono, super braids and lead core.
- A fluorescent red flag is included, making it easy for you or other boaters to spot your board.
- The flag simply folds down for easy storage.
- The perfect weight distribution makes it very easy to retrieve.
- The TX-22 Special works with Church Tackle's Double Action Flag System and Tow-arm Release.
- Bright yellow
- approximately 9 3/8" x 3 1/2".
Google Product Type:
Customers also viewed