Connelly Men's HP Slalom Ski w/ Shadow RTP
Connelly Men's HP Slalom Ski
The Connelly Men's HP Slalom Ski features a standard tunnel that is shallow and narrow yet deep enough to carve huge turns and stabilize the ski for cruising around the lake. With a closed cell polyurethane resin core, a recreational glass flex sequence and an acrylam base this ski is designed for long lasting use and extreme durability.
- Closed Cell Polyurethane Resin Core
- Recreational Glass Flex Sequence
- Standard Tunnel
- Acrylam Base
- C.A.P.T. (Connelly Advanced Profile Technology)
- For Intermediate Skiers
- Skier Weight: Up To 180 lbs
- Binding Location: 30.5625"
- Skier Weight: 180-220 lbs
- Binding Location: 31.5625"
- Skier Weight: Up To 220 lbs
- Binding Location: 32.25"
Connelly Men's Shadow RTP Bindings
These Connelly Men's Shadow RTP Bindings feature a Lycra lined heel and toe wrap that is molded to fit snug without causing pressure points. The soft EVA footbed makes them super light and responsive while a stretch panel in the toe will expand or compress to provide a proper fit for a variety of sizes.
- Adjustable Lace
- Molded To Fit Snug
- Floating Toe
- EVA Footbed
- Lycra Lined Heel and Toe Wrap
- Stretch Panel
- Will Accomodate Large and Small Foot Sizes
- S/M (5-11)
- L/XL (9-14)
Customers also viewed