Connelly Wildchild Wakeboard - Blank w/Fins
No matter your riding style Connelly's Wild Child is right for you. The board rests slightly lower in the water, due to its deep center channel, provides excellent control. With the Wild Child's full length spine landing in the flats has never been softer. Showcasing excellent grip thanks to the 1" removable center fin and 4x4 molded fins getting your grip has never been easier.
- Skill Level: Intermediate/Advanced
- System 80 Core
- V-Tech in tip/tail
- Deep Center Channel
- Full Length Center Spine
- 4x4 Molded Fins
- 1" Removable Center Fin
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker
- Size: 131,136
- Center Width: 16.62", 16.85"
- Rocker Height: 2.47", 2.49"
- Tip/Tail Width: 10.67", 10.70"
- Rider Weight: ≤130 lbs. , ≥120 lbs.