Fulton Bolt-On Spare Tire Carrier - 4-5 Lug
The Fulton Bolt-On Spare Tire Carrier is a heavy-duty tire carrier that fits all trailer tongues up to 3" wide by 4" high. This spare tire carrier has an adjustable bolt circle to fit both 4 and 5 lug wheels.
- Heavy-duty, welded and reinforced steel plate construction
- Zinc-plated to resist corrosion
- Adjustable bolt circle to fit both 4 and 5 lug wheels
- Fits all trailer tongues up to 3" wide by 4" high
- Includes zinc-plated mounting hardware and instructions
- Security locking hole to lock wheel and bracket to trailer using a security cable and lock (cable and lock sold separately).
- 5 Year limited warranty
How to Install a Fulton Bolt-On Spare Tire Carrier
- Ensure the trailer frame member is strong enough to withstand the stresses caused by high speed traveling and the weight of the tire.
- Note: there shouldn't be any vibration of the spare tire or frame member
- Ensure you have clearance between the spare tire and the car/truck bumper. This must be checked when the vehicle is in a sharp turning radius, especially true on trucks with step bumper hitches.
- When mounting the spare tire carrier on a side channel, it is very important to have ground clearance between the tire and the road.
- Note: You must allow extra clearance for bad roads, curbs, and road gullies.
- Install the carrier over the tire channel. The carrier faces away from the trailer.
- Install (4) 3/8" bolts through the carrier and over the under the trailer channel.
- Slide (1) lockwasher and (1) locknut on each bolt and torque the locknut to 20 ft. lbs.
- For mounting the tire, install the carriage bolts through the carrier and slide a pushnut onto each bolt. Install the tire.
- Slide a washer and lockwasher over the bolt.
- Install and torque the locknut to 45 ft. lbs.
-Information from Fulton's Spare Tire Carrier Installation Instructions-
Click to Download Fulton Spare Tire Carrier Installation Instructions
Cancer and Reproductive Harm -