Garelick 3-Step Transom Ladder
- Designed to make boarding easier—curved top hand rails for greater grab area. Extra length 2 step fold down extension into water
- For use on small boat transoms—mounts 12" W x 21.5"H (31x55cm) area
- Fits most angled or curved transoms
- Stainless steel fasteners and securing strap included
- Durable 1" (3cm) diameter anodized aluminum tube
- Comfortable non-slip shaped anodized aluminum steps
- 1-3 Steps, Fold down L: 23" + 18" (58+46cm)
- Overall Length: 41" (104cm)
- Width: 12" (31cm)
- Dimension from deck to standoff: 21.5" (55cm)
- Over Rail Hook H: 5" (13cm)
- Standoff L: 4.75" (12cm)
HOW TO MOUNT GARELICK 3 STEP TRANSOM LADDER
- Choose the most suitable side of transom for mounting ladder.
- Locate a place on the transom where all four tube ends of ladder make contact with boat and will not interfere with turning operation of motor unit.
- NOTE: Ensure that prior to mounting the ladder that there are NO electrical wires, hydraulic hoses, water hoses or steering cables in the selected mounting location.
- Place ladder so that when folded down, bottom step should ideally be in water.
- Keep step surface parallel to water
- Keep ladder perpendicular to centerline of boat. IF necessary to modify ladder, cut with a metal hacksaw, keeping steps parallel to the water. Re-drill ¼” holes.
- Mark tube end location at point of contact with transom and attach mounting brackets with appropriate fasteners.
- Attach mounting brackets to boat transom and secure the ladder in place by tightening all hardware and ensuring smooth operation.
Information sourced from Garelick Mounting Instructions for 18019 1-3 Step Transom Ladder
Customers also viewed