- Garmin Airmar R109LHW 2kW 38-75kHz & 150-250kHz Thru-Hull Transducer
Airmar R109LHW 2kW 38-75kHz & 150-250kHz Thru-Hull Transducer
This plastic thru-hull mount transducer uses the low frequencies for deep water performance and high wide frequencies for shallow water performance.
A 2 kW in a slightly smaller package, this bare wire transducer has a depth of 8,000 feet; an operating frequency of 38 to 75 kHz and 150 to 250 kHz; a beamwidth of 9x23 degrees or a constant 25 degrees; and a 0 to 25 degree deadrise.
Transducer kit comes with installation instructions. Follow the instructions carefully to avoid damaging your boat.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Length (Feet): 49 ft.
- Fairing Block Included: Yes
- Frequency: CHIRP Low (38-75 kHz) & CHIRP High Wide (150-250 kHz)
- Mounting Style: Thru-Hull
- Pins: Bare Wires
- Speed Included: No
- Temperature: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 17"H x 14"W x 28"L WT: 35 lbs
- UPC: 753759123567
Owner's Manual (pdf)